House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Bear

How Did Bennet Get To England?

How did Nutterly get here from Australia? I remember he making a big thing about travelling by train and farry when attending some conference or other in mainland Europe. She was very insistant that the never flew. So how on earth did she get here?

Been meaning to ask for ages but seeing the thread on Caroline's Bill reminded me.

Perhaps a more useful question to ask is how did she become head of the party?!

Once you get an understanding of that then you will learn just how many really stupid people there are in this country.

I belive caroline Lucas wanted to make herself look competent while she was the Leader... and the only way to do that was install a complete and utter f*cktard to follow her!

Ba-dum! It's actually somewhat unfair though, I met her once on the anti-ID card campaign trail and she's very pleasant in person.

I wouldn't doubt that she's nice, and well intentioned too.

Doesn't change the fact that she's as dumb as plank of wood.

I haven't heard anything from Nittilie Binnitt since mid June. Let's hope it continues. That nasal whine is almost as bad as Owen Jones.

I haven't heard anything from Nittilie Binnitt since mid June. Let's hope it continues. That nasal whine is almost as bad as Owen Jones.

Do you mean Owen Smith (don't think I've heard his voice), or is there another one?

And didn't that woman resign a while back?