House Price Crash Forum

A Woman And Her Three Daughters Have Been Stabbed In A French Resort For Being ‘Scantily Dressed’

DEATH

HOLA441

A woman and her three daughters have been stabbed in a French resort for being ‘scantily dressed’.

An eight-year-old girl was left fighting for her life after the attack in the Garde-Colombe in the Hautes-Alpes region of South East France.

French media says that the man is of Moroccan descent and is 37 years old. It is also reported that he is known by police for previous crimes.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/mother-and-three-daughters-stabbed-in-french-resort-for-being-scantily-dressed-6016072/?ito=twitter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Jesus.

There's not many ways to spin this.

P

The Minister for Multiculturalism in a press statement said

"After thorough investigation, it appears the lady was indeed wearing the wrong attire, as a stab-proof vest would have been more appropriate. This is nothing to do with Islam. That is the end of my statement. Thank you"

De Nile - not just a river in Egypt

HOLA444
HOLA445

It is only a token on my part, but I just tweeted this.

They might just not report it. They are reporting a man ripping a muslim woman's veil off in Sunderland though on the main news page.

More serious in the BBC's eyes than 4 attempted murders for being "scantily dressed".

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

The violence is pretty much daily - assuming this is an Allahu Akbar moment again, which does seem likely even if it's not clear yet. Wonder when it'll escalate into The Troubles levels of low level warfare.

It seems to be baked into Europe's future. And there is still no sign of any real effort to combat it.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I have a family holiday booked next week to France (west coast) - I have to say, these events are messing with my mind at the moment - I have to remind myself that 65 million people in France weren't hacked at/run over/stabbed in the vagina by bog-eyed religious morons.

BUT....

If what has just happened over the last 6 months, happened in a non-european country I had already booked a holiday in, for example Tunisia.... I almost certainly wouldn't be going which leads me to ask myself... could this be a false sense of security?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Sickening, things are speeding up, it's almost daily attacks now. Surely at some point the authorities will have to stop pushing the benefits of multikulti or face rebellion. Those frenchies can be a bit feisty when their leaders are too out of touch with the peasants.

HOLA4417

Sickening, things are speeding up, it's almost daily attacks now. Surely at some point the authorities will have to stop pushing the benefits of multikulti or face rebellion. Those frenchies can be a bit feisty when their leaders are too out of touch with the peasants.

Yes. We're far more civilised - and settle for writing angry letters to the broadhsheets......

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I have a family holiday booked next week to France (west coast) - I have to say, these events are messing with my mind at the moment - I have to remind myself that 65 million people in France weren't hacked at/run over/stabbed in the vagina by bog-eyed religious morons.

BUT....

If what has just happened over the last 6 months, happened in a non-european country I had already booked a holiday in, for example Tunisia.... I almost certainly wouldn't be going which leads me to ask myself... could this be a false sense of security?

I've just come back from vendee region... Wonderful. Just do it... Dont give in to the sick f@ckers

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

OK...so let's have this right...

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/mother-and-three-daughters-stabbed-in-french-resort-for-being-scantily-dressed-6016072/

A few hours later becomes this:

Hidden away with a vague title in the European news section.

I think one of the reasons attacks are increasing is because the few sick forks out there feel emboldened.

It's like Rochdale and Rotherham over here...everyone pussyfooting around....where are the examples? The correct and visible application of the criminal justice system?

P

If they still had Sarkozy you would see plain speaking and tough action.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived