House Price Crash Forum

Careers

Viterbi

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I've also noticed that this site seems to be dominated by IT types. That's why you often read posters describe £30k as a 'low wage'. I remember somebody once taking issue with the idea that £25k was the average by saying "everybody I know is on at least £80k".

As it goes I'm a reporter on a daily city paper - unbelievably low wages for a job that requires post-graduate training. There are even editors out there on less than the 'average' wage!

HOLA445

I do maintenance for tenants. I am effectively a handyman to people who don't understand how light bulbs are put in, or how drains are tightened by hand.

:D

I'm missing something here. I have seen posts implying you live in Sweden, and others implying your properties are around Wandsworth.

That's a heck of a call out.

HOLA446

A few months ago I encountered a couple of factory workers on another discussion forum. Other users of the forum were very surprised at this as they assumed the internet was only used by those employed in office or IT careers.

There is one type of person who you don't find on this site. Professional property investors. They don't have time for this.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

lowley factory scum

EDITED:

Ill be a little more descriptive ha...

Electroplating for areospace, basically i use chemicals and electricity to repair landing gears to military and civilian aircraft.

Money aint to bad but all the chemicals are carcenagenic, mutanagenic, higly toxic ect, some disolve ya bones, some ulcerate ya lungs but fear not back when i was 17 i done a factory first aid course. Its a rotating shift patten every 2 weeks which includes 12 hour nightshifts and 6-2, 2-10. All this to earn a few quid so i can get a 1 bed flat, im well lucky! :lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

IT (sorry).

There is one type of person who you don't find on this site. Professional property investors. They don't have time for this.

I think TTRTR fits into this caterogy. The internet is populated by all sorts. :)

HOLA4413

Archived