House Price Crash Forum

The Humiliation Of Being A Midlife Renter

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

"On the other hand, maybe I take too much responsibility, given that every individual I know who bought solo did so with some help from their family - even the bankers."

Clearly not hard working and do the right thingy oriented enough for DC and his inherited wealth chums to deserve a break. Oh DC's no longer PM, nor the Bullingdon bum boys together with him so it seems.

Edited by Si1

HOLA444
HOLA445

It's DM click-bait :D

She's "poor" yet is a journalist working for the DM. Albeit freelance possibly. She's just coming off the renting carousel as she's found herself a property owning boyfriend (DM bliss !). She spent (subtext : wasted) £2500 each time she changed her rented flat. Not true, imo, but will give comfort to fellow mortgage slaves who have to justify the large wedge paid to the bank monthly.

Given she's a journo , possibly freelance, why hasn't she headed out of the Smoke to a cheaper place ? Maybe a sunny place abroad ? Or a nice leafy country pile within 2hrs train to London ? All she needs is a laptop and half-decent internet connection to do her job. The rest of her work is strictly IP sitting in her head.

Ridiculous article but manna for the DM dolts who live for this nonsense.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

She is photographed in front of what looks like a West Kensington town house. If she can afford the rent on one of those, she can afford to buy.

I thought I recognise that style. But not sure his particular style exist all over Kensington & Chelsea.

Used to live in W14 and thought geez that looks familiar.