House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GreenDevil

May - A Country Not For Just The Priviledged Few?

And what will be the first step to reduce inequality and help the young and those who rent.

An interest rate cut and more QE.

You couldn't make it up.

What a load of horse pucky.

I'll give her credit for having the balls and/or insanity to carry this poison chalice handed down from Dodgy Dave.

Now, she either has to submit to BREXIT light with free movement of European citizens, or close up shop and take the UK back to the middle ages economically.

Neither option is a vote winner.

In the mean time, I hope she has the bottle to challenge all the banks, big business, bureaucrats and her party who will be passing around bags of money in back rooms as they push their agendas when all these 'new' deals and laws get written up (in the bog, on bog roll, after lunch pints).

She'll have about 3-6 months before government collapses...again.

Now, she either has to submit to BREXIT light with free movement of European citizens, or close up shop and take the UK back to the middle ages economically.

Luckily the UK doesn't face this false dilemma.

I find it astonishing her first speech is the same bull we've heard a thousand times. It's quite insulting. Another total waste of space I'm afraid.

Fecking groundhog day folks. I feel more excluded, hopeless and powerless than ever. Will this nightmare ever stop?

Same old same old. Cameron came out with his Big Society speeches in 2010. Always the same.

Yes, that should have rung alarm bells at the time, in fact it did but the prospect of getting rid of NuLabour blinded me to the reality that, under Cameron, the Conservatives were just as bad. Big Society = Big Government.

Well currently she is on record as saying that following the brexit vote there is no mandate for the government to agree a deal involving free movement.