House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

workingpoor

2 Snipers Firing From Elevated Positions Kill Multiple Dallas Police Officers During Protest.

Hopefully cops will now realize that SJWs are not on their side.

Were the protestors SJWs? Or just ordinary people protesting? I assume the latter, but do not have any info one way or the other.

Horrendous.

Looks like some people have snapped re the deaths of two men this week by Police in the US.

i did say some time ago this sort of thing would be happening, and it's going to get worse I think.

snipers will be targetting police stations, and shooting the cops on the entrance to the buildings

and there will be "baiting", calling out to "emergency" situations to ambush and kill the officers responding to the call.

i did say some time ago this sort of thing would be happening, and it's going to get worse I think.

snipers will be targetting police stations, and shooting the cops on the entrance to the buildings

and there will be "baiting", calling out to "emergency" situations to ambush and kill the officers responding to the call.

There is a long history, going back to the 60s, of lone gunmen in the US randomly sniping and murdering people. Don't think that Police have been deliberately targetted before though.

There is a long history, going back to the 60s, of lone gunmen in the US randomly sniping and murdering people.

'Long history'?

I can think of two, though there were probably more I've never heard of.

This, however, is what happens when you let SJWs push incendiary hate-speech. Apparently 'black lives matter', but not cops.

Were the protestors SJWs?

The whole 'black lives matter' thing is just more SJW BS. This time, it's just blown up in their face, because the cops will look rather differently on the next mob of SJWs who attack peaceful Trump supporters.

Zerohedge has a photo of a chap, who was identified as a person of interest and who has now supposedly turned himself in, who appears to be walking alongside the march with a slung AR-15.

You can carry rifles in public in Texas as long as they are carried in a manner not calculated to cause alarm.

'Long history'?

I can think of two, though there were probably more I've never heard of.

This, however, is what happens when you let SJWs push incendiary hate-speech. Apparently 'black lives matter', but not cops.

The guy representing BLM on CH 4 news yesterday was interesting because he was saying that the main thrust of the campaign was to work to try to get less black on black shootings; reducing the casual shootings in black communities.

It sounded good but then he switched into "the KKK has infiltrated the police and judiciary", the sort of alarmist rhetoric that ends in the sort of action seen in Dallas.

Zerohedge has a photo of a chap, who was identified as a person of interest and who has now supposedly turned himself in, who appears to be walking alongside the march with a slung AR-15.

You can carry rifles in public in Texas as long as they are carried in a manner not calculated to cause alarm.

the AR15 is pointed downward, so it's legal.

The guy representing BLM on CH 4 news yesterday was interesting because he was saying that the main thrust of the campaign was to work to try to get less black on black shootings; reducing the casual shootings in black communities.

True. For all I know, it started out with good intentions. But it's been totally occupied by SJWs since.

BTW, the first famous sniper of the 60s was in Texas, and his murder toll was low because so many hunters pulled guns out of their cars and shot back within seconds. If I remember correctly, one of them was deputized and went in with the police to get the guy.

There is a link here about the guy with AR-15. His sister is assured that it is not him and there is video at the link of him looking on at the gathering Police looking as confused/concerned as everyone else.

Apparently he has turned himself in so hopefully has been eliminated.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-pd-releases-image-of-sniper-suspect/

He'd certainly have to be retarded to turn himself in if he was shooting at cops. Those who were will be lucky if they even survive to get to jail.

There is a long history, going back to the 60s, of lone gunmen in the US randomly sniping and murdering people. Don't think that Police have been deliberately targetted before though.

This happens all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_killings_of_NYPD_officers

The fact that someone thinks it's unusual just speaks to the level of brainwashing going on in the media.

There's a very good reason that black people are more likely to be shot by police officers -- black people are more likely to shoot police officers. The MAJORITY of murders in the US are committed by black men, a segment making up less than 5% of the population, yet the problem, according to Obama, is the police. Once again, the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize is just preaching to his constituents and stirring up hatred rather than acting in the best interest of the country as a whole.

Excuse my sense of humour failure, but blamimg this on 'bloody SJWs' is a bit wide of the taste mark.

It's more like the start of a Civil War.

P

The usual suspects showing themselves and this forum up again.

Knowing how trigger happy US cops are why would you reach for anything?

These nutters in Dallas show why the cops are justified to be nervous of African Americans.

Yeah, real smart. The cops are treating you differently so you kill 5 of them in an ambush. That aughta do wonders for race relations.

By the way, in 2015 cops killed nearly twice as many white people as black people - I wasn't aware of any of these white deaths being promoted on mainstream/social media.