House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Ministers And Erotic Fantasies

Surveys once showed a surprisingly large number of men had erotic fantasies about Margaret Thatcher.

Is the same about to happen with Theresa May?

Wow! Disturbed people. :blink:

I can't say I have had any naughty thoughts about any female politician so answer juvenal's question: no! :P

Edwina Currie, a vat of warm mayonaisse, a scuba suit, a bicycle pump and 50m of garden hose.

She was a good looking girl. I'd like to put a pickled onion up Douglas Hurd's bottom.

I'd like to put a pickled onion up Douglas Hurd's bottom.

Whatever floats yer boat, Pin. :blink: An onion up the bottom would make anyone's eyes water! ;)

Whatever floats yer boat, Pin. :blink: An onion up the bottom would make anyone's eyes water! ;)

These are MrPins delighful naga chilli pickled onions!

Surprisingly Maggie appears to have been more than prepared to play the field in her days before she married Denis if Charles Moore's biography is to be believed. Likewise Barbara Castle had a 'comet like tail of young men in pursuit' when an undergraduate at Oxford. And of course Edwina Currie was shagging the Prime Minister on the quiet while a member of the Cabinet.

Tory men like strict women offering firm discipline to naughty boys which may be why Theresa May wears high leather boots a lot

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11447119/Theresa-May-wears-thigh-high-boots-to-greet-Queen-and-Mexican-President.html

She knows her audience

I will bet George Osborne can not wait to be spanked by her.

"Tory men" and I use despisingly, Mr Stormy, need a HEADMASTER. The Labour posh gits are no better! :blink:

IMPO Currie holding up a pair of handcuffs or May wearing leather outfits and leather boots do so because they know exactly the audience they are targetting within the Tory Party.

As a 100% hetero Northern ape-man, I will shag any woman that wants it.

I do the ones that ccc don't..!

But to pleasure some of them - without borking several times before puking all over their wrinkled saggy tits - requires more beer and whisky to settle my stomach than it does to sort-out some of their less aesthetically-challenged sisters.

I'm not saying that I won't ever shag Theresa May - but the amount of alcohol I'll have to shift in order to do so will mean that four days afterwards, I will wake up in a wheelie-bin somewhere in Denmark dressed as an SS-officer with my underpants on my head...

XYY

Surveys once showed a surprisingly large number of men had erotic fantasies about Margaret Thatcher.

"Surprisingly large" could mean 3 in that context.

Soon appearing on the cover of the political edition of Miss Sadie Stern.

PVC And whip definitely suits her, but I think she'd be a bit rough.

please someone do photoshop!