• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

39p for that? Much the same price as in any supermarket. I'd rather have a croissant if pressed to take something from that shelf.

Any number of cereals will come out cheaper per-morning. Cheapest of all probably value-line porridge oats, if you don't use too expensive a means to heat them up.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I do like their pain au chocolate. I often have one for lunch, but tend to pay 55p in sainsbury's because that's closer to the city centre for me and a more interesting lunch time walk.

Buy the pack of two for 80p and have the other one for breakfast tomorrow.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Buy the pack of two for 80p and have the other one for breakfast tomorrow.

That did cross my mind, but I'm a greedy ******* and if I bought two I'd eat two there and then. I can't buy packs of biscuits because I'll just eat them like a bag of crisps.

HOLA4412

39p for that? Much the same price as in any supermarket. I'd rather have a croissant if pressed to take something from that shelf.

Any number of cereals will come out cheaper per-morning. Cheapest of all probably value-line porridge oats, if you don't use too expensive a means to heat them up.

I believe the Lidl Croissants come in at 25p

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I fell off the gluten-free wagon yesterday and had one of those egg & pork pies - half yesterday, half today. Not had one in more years than I can remember.

I only mention it as when I fall off the gluten-free wagon in Lidl and indulge in their croissants they do make me feel incredibly ill within hours. Ears get blocked up and acute stomach pain. Even I have sussed out to resist temptation there now.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Milk or water?

Water.

(not saying that to be funny, it's actually true)

I actually add flax seeds, a bit of tumeric, a banana, and some blueberries to my breakfast. I'm really a big spender.

HOLA4419

Lidl pain-au-chocolate @ 39p

washed down with free cafe-latte from Waitrose across the road:

Nice one Nicey - but I've found a place where every morning I get a bacon sandwich, a cup of coffee and my balls licked for free.

"Where's that?" I hear you ask.

Actually it's your place - about half an hour after you've gone to work...!

;)

XYY

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

39p for breakfast!?

You flash git.

I have a small bowl of porridge for breakfast.

That I heat using the microwave in work to save electricity.

You lot don't know your born.

I have a sachet of porridge from Lidl - 10 for 89p. Eat it at work - use the free milk provided and heat it in the microwave.

Archived