House Price Crash Forum

Could This All Be Some Kind Of Massive Distraction?

Trampa501

HOLA441

Why is almost everyone in a "Carry On don't lose your head" mode?

Tories laying into Tories.

Labour disintegrating at every turn.

Even UKIP with just 1 MP is splitting!

You couldn't make all this up. Is it possibly the case a gigantic death star is approaching our solar system, and TPTB have put into operation their Distraction plan?

HOLA442

We focus on trivia, and miss the big event sometimes. "News" have been focussed on trivia. Come on give us a leader, Conservatives. They are the majority party, and if they choose well, we might vote for that person. Give us a fair person with wisdom and charisma, that cares for the people.

I don't want to see any banker's puppet! :blink:

HOLA443
HOLA444

We focus on trivia, and miss the big event sometimes. "News" have been focussed on trivia. Come on give us a leader, Conservatives. They are the majority party, and if they choose well, we might vote for that person. Give us a fair person with wisdom and charisma, that cares for the people.

Then beware Andrea Leadsom, the darling of the w ankers.

HOLA445

Then beware Andrea Leadsom, the darling of the w ankers.

I am wary. :wacko: It will be the choice of the Conservative Party, and not mine. Choose well Conservatives, you might get someone electable.

HOLA446

You're in luck. There's a real banker on offer. Takeover is nearing completion.

HOLA447

I get the impression that TPTB's strategy, now that they have delayed the actual formal step of leaving the EU, is to bombard us with FUD so that in a few months only a small minority will still insist on leaving the EU.

At that point they will put 'leaving the EU' on hold for a few years or more likely cancel it completely citing changed public opinion (they'll probably quote some fresh opinion polls to back up the decision).

HOLA448
HOLA449

Archived