House Price Crash Forum

Dhaka Cafe Attack Ends With 20 Foreign Hostages Among Dead

HOLA441

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/dhaka-bangladesh-restaurant-attack-hostages

An attack on a cafe in Dhaka has left 28 people dead, including 20 foreign hostages, most of whom were killed with sharp weapons, the Bangladesh army said.

Brig Gen Naim Asraf Chowdhury told a news conference on Saturday that six militants and two police officers were killed, and 13 people were rescued.

The prime minister of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina, said one of the gunmen had been captured alive in the dawn raid.

More than 100 Bangladeshi commandos stormed the Holey Artisan Bakery in the diplomatic quarter of the capital early on Saturday after the 12-hour siege began on Friday night.

“The terrorists killed the civilians last night. We have recovered huge cache of IED explosives and AK-22 assault rifles,” Chowdhury said.

The deceased had been moved to the Combined military hospital in Dhaka for postmortem examinations.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack and posted photos online via Amaq, its propaganda agency, which it claimed were of foreigners killed in the attack.

Turkey and now this. The frequency is certainly picking up pace.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Is there some kind of loyalty card?

Essentially yes...

I listened in to Rotherham's Muslim radio station this evening. They're going big on ramadan. They were imploring listeners to send them £50 to a Muslim charity for deaf Muslims. This wasn't necessarily to cure their deafness per se, it was to enable them to be better indoctrinated by sermons and passages from the Koran etc. They were worried that a lack of indoctrination would cause them to drift away from Islam.

In their sales pitch they stressed that if you donated when you were famished and thirsty from fasting for ramadan then you would get 'greater rewards from Allah in the next life' than if you donated when not fasting. In their mythology there are supposed be be hundreds of levels of paradise, from those who just scrape in, to the highest level where jihadis could chinwag with Mo himself (although I think the authors of the Koran may have ripped off Valhalla a bit there).

The more loyAllahty points you accrue in life, the higher the level of paradise you get.

(The blokes on the radio had really picked up some good tips from the televangelists in the USA imploring their TV and radio flock to get their credit cards and and dial in a donation btw)

HOLA449

Essentially yes...

I listened in to Rotherham's Muslim radio station this evening. They're going big on ramadan. They were imploring listeners to send them £50 to a Muslim charity for deaf Muslims. This wasn't necessarily to cure their deafness per se, it was to enable them to be better indoctrinated by sermons and passages from the Koran etc. They were worried that a lack of indoctrination would cause them to drift away from Islam.

In their sales pitch they stressed that if you donated when you were famished and thirsty from fasting for ramadan then you would get 'greater rewards from Allah in the next life' than if you donated when not fasting. In their mythology there are supposed be be hundreds of levels of paradise, from those who just scrape in, to the highest level where jihadis could chinwag with Mo himself (although I think the authors of the Koran may have ripped off Valhalla a bit there).

The more loyAllahty points you accrue in life, the higher the level of paradise you get.

(The blokes on the radio had really picked up some good tips from the televangelists in the USA imploring their TV and radio flock to get their credit cards and and dial in a donation btw)

So, like Tesco points then?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Essentially yes...

Congenital desfness ix one of the many anc varied birth defects thst come about from marrying cousins fof a few generations.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Congenital desfness ix one of the many anc varied birth defects thst come about from marrying cousins fof a few generations.

Not spelling problems then?

HOLA4415

True. I used to know a medic in a West Yorks hospital, and they were told not to talk about the subject of inbreeding among the Pakistani's. When we had a scan of my daughter in my wife's womb in a West Yorks hospital they wouldn't tell us the gender. This was because of some of 'the Asian's' selectively aborting females.

Archived