House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Russell Brand

Bloke is an idiot. I'd rather not hear anything from him ever again.

Indeed he is, but he still managed to make mincemeat of Boris Johnson on Question Time!

Going against the grain here....apart from his 'vote for ed' moment - which was a spectacular miss I rather like the chap.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't pro Brexit given his fundamental message throughout his vids etc was pro devolution and taking control in local communities.

After 6 months of sleeping with anyone no matter how attractive you will become sick of their shit.

I'm very willing to try to disprove this statement if you're reading Katy.

Is that Katy Perry? I thought she smartened up considerably after she and Brand split up. I always thought that she looked a tad plain and rought beforehand but maybe that was the photos I saw. I wasn't that interested.

He has been very quiet in the public space but he recently did a 3 hour podcast on the Joe Rogan Experience which was brilliant.

Here's a link:

I have to confess: I enjoy listening to both RB and JR so them finally doing a podcast together was a treat for me.

He has been very quiet in the public space but he recently did a 3 hour podcast on the Joe Rogan Experience which was brilliant.

Here's a link:

I have to confess: I enjoy listening to both RB and JR so them finally doing a podcast together was a treat for me.

I enjoyed that one

Yeah, he dumped this. What a tool!

119323-Katy-Perry-hot-pink-short-skir-qd

I think, like Taylor Swift, Kelly Brook, Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Closet gay man's surname she'll always seem to have relationship trouble with men.

In case you haven't noticed it's very important that future Bond actors always get a thorough degaying, in the media.

I think, like Taylor Swift, Kelly Brook, Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Closet gay man's surname she'll always seem to have relationship trouble with men.

In case you haven't noticed it's very important that future Bond actors always get a thorough degaying, in the media.

I've no idea of his sexuality (that's his own business) but nobody can seriously consider Hiddlestone for Bond, he was totally unconvincing as an ex-army action man in The Night Manager, more like an ex-hairdresser or bingo caller, but got the female plaudits for his looks.

I've no idea of his sexuality (that's his own business) but nobody can seriously consider Hiddlestone for Bond, he was totally unconvincing as an ex-army action man in The Night Manager, more like an ex-hairdresser or bingo caller, but got the female plaudits for his looks.

Bond should be finished full stop They've all been sh1te since John Barry stopped doing the music.

I enjoyed that one

Ahhh - there are other JRE fans here! - It was a great show, not sure why that Jim dude was there though..

The Duncan Trussell and Christopher Ryan ones are great - hoping they'll do another one soon.

Ahhh - there are other JRE fans here! - It was a great show, not sure why that Jim dude was there though..

The Duncan Trussell and Christopher Ryan ones are great - hoping they'll do another one soon.

There are some amazing episodes. Alex Winter (Bill from "Bill and Ted") was fascinating, Justin Wren was inspiring, and Randall Carlson was mind blowing.

Bond should be finished full stop They've all been sh1te since John Barry stopped doing the music.

How can they go on with them, given that Oberhauser was responsible for all cr@p in Bond's life and is now behind bars?

I do wonder if a Liberace or Tom Cruise libel case would fly these days as it kind of implies the person bringing the case is homophobic.