House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Digsby

What Happened To The Brexit/racist/hypocrisy Thread?

I won't stir the waters anymore, or engage with this thread anymore, I have nothing else to say other than I respect Fubras right to remove threads but smacks of censorship to me.

It's been merged into one of the other Brexit threads. I think it was the "what happens next" one.

So it was just tidying up rather than censorship.

Edited by SpectrumFX

It's been merged into one of the other Brexit threads. I think it was the "what happens next" one.

So it was just tidying up rather than censorship.

Its a real shame as that thread was discussing the cause of the misconceptions of the left...or the right as the left would have it.

The threads are lost in a morass.

OK fair enough, I was mainly peeved that I had spent 20 mins crafting a response on my phone only to get an error on submission, to be honest, which is a software oversight (spoken as a software developer). Please delete thread, my apologies.

There were repeated complaints to the moderators over the number of brexit threads on the main forum. Although it is an important subject posters were starting multiple threads on the same aspect and it was becoming a nightmare to moderate.

We have cut the number down by merging similar aspects and moving some to Politics.

Please don't start another topic on brexit - please use the topics already running or start a new topic in Politics or current affairs.