House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happy_renting

The Sturgeon - Eu Meeting Minutes In Full.

Sturgeon: I want to discuss a special relationship between Scotland and the EU in the likely event of a Brexit. I have the UK government by the goolies.

EU: Do you seriously think we would consider any arrangement, especially in the current fractious climate, that might encourage cessession by the Catelans, Basques, Walloons and every other seperatist minorIty?

Sturgeon: Er...

EU: Do you know what this? It's a door.

The EU could really screw the UK by offering the Scottish there own deal and acceptance into the EU, however the other separatist movements complicates the issue, something which she must realise if she has any political intelligence at all.

The EU could really screw the UK by offering the Scottish there own deal and acceptance into the EU, however the other separatist movements complicates the issue, something which she must realise if she has any political intelligence at all.

So far we're still full members so they can't even think of screwing us and have to play a straight bat with the Krankie. Once we trigger Article 50 things will be different.

Indeed.

She can further her political capital with Scottish voters however, which may be all this is for.

Sturgeon: I want to discuss a special relationship between Scotland and the EU in the likely event of a Brexit. I have the UK government by the goolies.

EU: Do you seriously think we would consider any arrangement, especially in the current fractious climate, that might encourage cessession by the Catelans, Basques, Walloons and every other seperatist minorIty?

Sturgeon: Er...

EU: Do you know what this? It's a door.

Please do not put basque and sturgeon in the same post, I'm trying to eat my dinner.

Haha that made me laugh, skip to 21secs

wee jimmy's rendition of susan boyle is feckin hilarious!

she's still got it.