House Price Crash Forum

The Sturgeon - Eu Meeting Minutes In Full.

happy_renting

HOLA441

Sturgeon: I want to discuss a special relationship between Scotland and the EU in the likely event of a Brexit. I have the UK government by the goolies.

EU: Do you seriously think we would consider any arrangement, especially in the current fractious climate, that might encourage cessession by the Catelans, Basques, Walloons and every other seperatist minorIty?

Sturgeon: Er...

EU: Do you know what this? It's a door.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

The EU could really screw the UK by offering the Scottish there own deal and acceptance into the EU, however the other separatist movements complicates the issue, something which she must realise if she has any political intelligence at all.

So far we're still full members so they can't even think of screwing us and have to play a straight bat with the Krankie. Once we trigger Article 50 things will be different.

HOLA449

The EU could really screw the UK by offering the Scottish there own deal and acceptance into the EU, however the other separatist movements complicates the issue, something which she must realise if she has any political intelligence at all.

Indeed.

She can further her political capital with Scottish voters however, which may be all this is for.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Sturgeon: I want to discuss a special relationship between Scotland and the EU in the likely event of a Brexit. I have the UK government by the goolies.

EU: Do you seriously think we would consider any arrangement, especially in the current fractious climate, that might encourage cessession by the Catelans, Basques, Walloons and every other seperatist minorIty?

Sturgeon: Er...

EU: Do you know what this? It's a door.

Please do not put basque and sturgeon in the same post, I'm trying to eat my dinner.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Archived