House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Brexit Part Of The Great Game?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

Was the vote really part of the great game? Although Cameron is the disposable patsy as will Boris be if he takes over. If you really wanted to undermine the EU a vote to leave would certainly be a shock wave to a weakly held together union with lots of nationalist and political tension. Even the Germans are wobbling with having to bail out Greece and the southern states.

When you roll the dice you never know what will happen, is this really a power play for Europe? If it is we certainly need better leaders in power than the clowns we've currently got. Europe has never been united despite repeated attempts and do the French really want to be sub-servant to the Germans? s.

A more simplistic scenario is the leave vote was a political play to weaken the EU, bring change to how it works the bad boys of Europe the UK vote, leave reform happens and Britain never invokes Article 50. There is talk already of the EU having to reform, the immigration issue certainly isn't just a British one and everyone can blame the black sheep for having to make "reluctant" changes.

I wonder what shape pasties should be? You get the flat ones with a good crust, and those dinosaur shaped ones with a ridge. I wonder what the content should be?

I wonder what shape pasties should be? You get the flat ones with a good crust, and those dinosaur shaped ones with a ridge. I wonder what the content should be?

I'd vote for the dinosaur ones. But what do I know? I voted Out in the Great Game.

Who knows? Unless you already have the political power, you'll never know. ?

I was just talking things over with someone and it seems to me that Cameron has given in too easily. If it were so important that we should have remained in the EU why does he appear to be so keen to act on the referendum result?

I also watched Osborne's speech earlier and I don't think I've ever see him so relaxed, friendly, upbeat and smiley - though I guess the pressure is off him somewhat as he can always blame Brexit for any future economic problems and I'm fairly sure he'll be staying on as Chancellor.

As for the EU, take a look at their global domination strategy policy. I'm starting to buy into the New World Order conspiracy.