House Price Crash Forum
tomr

Betfair Odds On Hbos Index For Mar 06

Rapidly becoming one of my favourite hobbies, have a look on betfair at their odds for the HBOS House Price Index in Mar 06 (look under financial bets, house prices, national std price). Currently the shortest is the lowest option (155000-156999), for Mar 06 (currently stands at 170086 for Nov 05)!! As we all know the HBOS index is seasonally adjusted, but looks like punters are expecting houses to be a fair bit cheaper in 3-4 months time...

Rapidly becoming one of my favourite hobbies, have a look on betfair at their odds for the HBOS House Price Index in Mar 06 (look under financial bets, house prices, national std price). Currently the shortest is the lowest option (155000-156999), for Mar 06 (currently stands at 170086 for Nov 05)!! As we all know the HBOS index is seasonally adjusted, but looks like punters are expecting houses to be a fair bit cheaper in 3-4 months time...

Are you for real??

you can get 75:1 for 157000 - 158999

I think you are mistaking no interest for short odds... If no one bets or lays on it no odds are generated!

The higher end looks where the money is going!