House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

We Woz Right.

If the bbc news just on is anything to go by it's multi mega armageddon - of course of course.

All it needs now is for England to lose to Iceland :lol:

If Iceland loses they can chant "At least we jailed the bankers"

Iceland vs England the two pariah nations of Europe

Don't be surprised if whole pitch and players mysteriously collapse into a massive sink hole during the national anthems.

Just went to the Nation wide., he said a lot of people were taking out money today......then he stopped himself and said "we`re safer than other banks"......`lots of people taking out money to go on holiday"

Btw, sold some Japanese yen. Got 4% more than Friday.

Edited by council dweller

I think it depends on whether the establishment puts priority on 'trashing the economy to teach voters a lesson' ahead of 'seeing if we can work this through and make a future'

I'm not hopeful.

And it'll all be the voters' fault of course, wouldn't have happened if they voted Remain.

:lol::lol::lol:

( had I not seen a program last week about this I'd not have had a clue what you were on about ).

I'm proud to have let myself down appallingly in trendy company the first time I ever tried to pronounce it. The looks on their faces were priceless. You'd have thought I'd taken a dump on the table :P

I'm proud to have let myself down appallingly in trendy company the first time I ever tried to pronounce it. The looks on their faces were priceless. You'd have thought I'd taken a dump on the table :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Really, it's WAY too early to tell. Claiming a victory for HPC is about 2 years too early. Prices for me would need to drop 50%+ and then we can say "we won". A price drop of 20% is going to take a year or more to mainfest, and that is not nearly enough a correction. 50%+ is likely two years plus away, and all the instability that will go with that. It can easily be that Brexit is fudged and before the end of this week, everything is moving in the opposite direction.

If there isn't a significant UK HPC after this sh*tstorm, there never will be.

Yes, if they manage to get out of this with house price stable or rising then we can give up. Only World War III will bring house prices down.

Yes, if they manage to get out of this with house price stable or rising then we can give up. Only World War III will bring house prices down.

If we don't now FINALLY get our 50% correction in London/SE then you'll find me sitting outside a Foxtons in the Wimbledon area stinking of White Lightning, shouting incoherently whilst clutching a very out of date copy of Moneyweek.

Oh hang on.....that's how I start every morning :unsure:

FEEEEEAAAAARRRRRR!!!!! What's my prize? Oh, a "cheap" house, well thank you very much :D

We're all going to be much poorer cause bread will be 5p dearer and houses will collapse 10,000s of £