House Price Crash Forum

It Were Murdoch That Wun It

spyguy

HOLA441

I've had a few months of 'Murduch will decide the EU vote' type posts on FB.

Thing is, I sat down a read the Times on Thursday (off work) and today (Sunday, freeby paper at a cafe).

Both were pro-IN. AFAICT all the commentators in the Sunday Times were pro-IN and various scales of upset, flabbergasted, annoyed, terrified on the Brexit vote.

Most be that Wendy DIngDong.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I've had a few months of 'Murduch will decide the EU vote' type posts on FB.

Thing is, I sat down a read the Times on Thursday (off work) and today (Sunday, freeby paper at a cafe).

Both were pro-IN. AFAICT all the commentators in the Sunday Times were pro-IN and various scales of upset, flabbergasted, annoyed, terrified on the Brexit vote.

Most be that Wendy DIngDong.

...having his finger in both camps means with the Times 'in' the Sun 'out'....he couldn't lose ..the Mail did the same with the Daily Mail 'out' and the Sunday 'in'..... :rolleyes:

HOLA445
HOLA446

The MoS and the DM split was due to editor's differing opinion I believe. Quite why the MoS decided to disregard its readership in exchange for one person's career brinkmanship isn't yet clear.

...think that was more a cover for 'how grand we are'...when it was in fact ....heads I win, tails you lose....... :rolleyes:

HOLA447

It seems that Rupert isn't taken much with Boris.

This account from Goves wife also makes it clear they did not believe what had happened. When they found out next morning she complained that he was "only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"

The farce continues..._

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/michael-goves-wife-doubts-boris-johnson-email-sarah-vine-dacre-murdoch

HOLA448