House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfectionist

911 - Aircraft Black Boxes Found !

Bush and Co have so many agencies and people under there control that I wouldn’t be surprised if the back box recorders had the latest version of the king kong movie on them.

I think I will believe the firemen before I listen to FBI agents don't you.

9/11 was unbelievable.

Novice pilots who could fly a passenger airliner so skillfully into the twin towers-unbelievable

Hitting the Pentagon with pinpoint accuracy-unbelievable

Overpowering a flight crew armed with scissors-unbelievable

Builings collapsing in the manner of a controlled demolition_unbelievable.

visit WTC Demolition for a complete picture.

I so much want to believe the "standard" story over 911 - but stuff like this makes me cringe and reluctantly forces me to start wondering whether David Icke etc are right all along .....

http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/911-mi...oncealed-by-fbi

The story rests on nothing more than an unnamed source and a rumour about fire fighters. If some fire fighters really had found the boxes, I think it most unlikely any sanction from the government would intimidate them to shut up. I put conspiracy theories about 9/11 up with "they never went to the Moon" and "Churchill sank the Lusitania" in absurdity.

The version of events that becomes publically accepted is just the first that goes out, it isn't the considered development based on the evidence found later. This is one reason why there are doubts and inconsistencies. I do not doubt there are things now known about 9/11 that are kept from public knowledge simply because to release the information would incite more conspiracy theories.

Malco

"I think it most unlikely any sanction from the government would intimidate them to shut up"

Nothing is more powerful than government is you exclude the elite money masters. Governments can make ten of thousands of people vanish, they can hide millions of troops in readiness for the invasion of Germany on ‘D’ Day, even make people who saw large balloons landing in the USA during the last war appear as conspiracy cranks. People who had photo’s of black planes were all forgers but now we know from documents release from Japan that they did use balloons and we all know now about stealth fighters.

Mention the word “Pension” to the fire fighters and that alone will shut them up, never mind all the other dirty tricks the CIA-FBI can use, and time and again have been proven to use. Tapping phones without need of a judge as a recent example.