House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostly

Brexit Conspiracy Theories - The Aftermath

So following the referendum result I'm in the mood for some levity. Anyone got any bonkers conspiracy theories they'd like to put forward? Here is mine, the "elites" want to do the following:

- Stir up hatred between British people,

- Possible civil war amongst each other and particularly the Scots,

- Purposely destabilise the financial markets,

- Possible WW3,

- Push a 'one world' government since it is obvious, given the British situation, that we are 'stronger together'.

In this scenario Cameron was just a patsy and set in motion the referendum acting on orders from the 'higher ups'.

EDIT - I forgot the following:

- Hillary wins US presidential race,

- Tries to enact weapons ban,

- Civil war 2 in the US.

*dons tinfoil hat*

MrPins long deleted pilot of "**** Hospital" gets some funding. Basically it's a series where some unforunate gets a foreign object wedged up the bum. The "detective" has to find out what happened in 45 minutes including adverts. HBO turned me down! :blink:

I posted on another thread that it will kick off in a manufactured way and we will never be allowed to leave Europe.

I was surprised that the Brexit vote was allowed to happen, and in hindsight there was an open goal for remain to win and it chose not to. I feel the brexit vote was allowed to happen for a reason.

This was to force the economy into meltdown. It was on the brink anyway, brexit gave politicians an excuse. Note how many times Cameron mentioned 'the people have decided' or similar in his resignation speech, this was purposely done to break away from what happened before created by politicians, to what lies ahead, chosen by the people.

I did say we'd leave and the meltdown would be so intense that we'd be back in, as a new member, Euro and all within a decade. Now it looks like we will never leave.

The brexit camp had no immediate plan, noises are being made to the extent that 'not much will change' even from the brexit camp to make people think is this all worth it. Cameron played a blinder and forced Boris (or next PM) to invoke article 50, something he thought Cameron would do, this makes the next PM a poison chalice, even more so than the one Brown inherited. Labour are in chaos in a manufactured party split to protect Blair ahead of Chilcot.

What we have seen however, is that we have spineless, gutless, self serving political figures from all parties that in no way have the guile or leadership skills required to run this country. Europe aside, we need a huge cull and sea change in the way politicians are chosen and the way people are represented in this country.

So following the referendum result I'm in the mood for some levity. Anyone got any bonkers conspiracy theories they'd like to put forward? Here is mine, the "elites" want to do the following:

- Stir up hatred between British people,

- Possible civil war amongst each other and particularly the Scots,

- Purposely destabilise the financial markets,

- Possible WW3,

- Push a 'one world' government since it is obvious, given the British situation, that we are 'stronger together'.

In this scenario Cameron was just a patsy and set in motion the referendum acting on orders from the 'higher ups'.

EDIT - I forgot the following:

- Hillary wins US presidential race,

- Tries to enact weapons ban,

- Civil war 2 in the US.

*dons tinfoil hat*

I read 'Cameron was just a pasty'. ???

MrPins long deleted pilot of "**** Hospital" gets some funding. Basically it's a series where some unforunate gets a foreign object wedged up the bum. The "detective" has to find out what happened in 45 minutes including adverts. HBO turned me down! :blink:

There was a video of this on liveleak this week. I declined viewing it.

Aren't they already saying that parliament will have to debate it? As far as I'm concerned, we've voted. They just carry out our wishes, for a change.

I posted on another thread that it will kick off in a manufactured way and we will never be allowed to leave Europe.

I was surprised that the Brexit vote was allowed to happen, and in hindsight there was an open goal for remain to win and it chose not to. I feel the brexit vote was allowed to happen for a reason.

This was to force the economy into meltdown. It was on the brink anyway, brexit gave politicians an excuse. Note how many times Cameron mentioned 'the people have decided' or similar in his resignation speech, this was purposely done to break away from what happened before created by politicians, to what lies ahead, chosen by the people.

I did say we'd leave and the meltdown would be so intense that we'd be back in, as a new member, Euro and all within a decade. Now it looks like we will never leave.

The brexit camp had no immediate plan, noises are being made to the extent that 'not much will change' even from the brexit camp to make people think is this all worth it. Cameron played a blinder and forced Boris (or next PM) to invoke article 50, something he thought Cameron would do, this makes the next PM a poison chalice, even more so than the one Brown inherited. Labour are in chaos in a manufactured party split to protect Blair ahead of Chilcot.

What we have seen however, is that we have spineless, gutless, self serving political figures from all parties that in no way have the guile or leadership skills required to run this country. Europe aside, we need a huge cull and sea change in the way politicians are chosen and the way people are represented in this country.

Amen to that last paragraph.

Before the constituent parts of the United Kingdom (together or apart) can even contemplate a future strategy they need to sort out their own constitutional issues first.

The sheer nerve of politicians blaming the people for taking a voting decision based on a question created and posed to them by their own government and Parliament is simply breathtaking. They are paid to govern on our behalf but when it was convenient electorally they dumped the job back on the public. Personally I find none of this surprising since it seems to be what the managerial class in the UK do automatically now when confronted with a problem. The whole of Westminster is an utter waste of space.

Of course it could just be that they really are all lizard people who are just waiting to farm us as meat.

In brighter news, perhaps the Americans or NATO will parachute in for any further referendums, to ensure we adhere to a democratic process...without coups, vote rigging or intimidation? ;)

P

A kind of Grenada or even Baie des Cochons?

Amen to that last paragraph.

Before the constituent parts of the United Kingdom (together or apart) can even contemplate a future strategy they need to sort out their own constitutional issues first.

The sheer nerve of politicians blaming the people for taking a voting decision based on a question created and posed to them by their own government and Parliament is simply breathtaking. They are paid to govern on our behalf but when it was convenient electorally they dumped the job back on the public. Personally I find none of this surprising since it seems to be what the managerial class in the UK do automatically now when confronted with a problem. The whole of Westminster is an utter waste of space.

Of course it could just be that they really are all lizard people who are just waiting to farm us as meat.

They're probably already farming us. It just hasn't hit the news. I wonder why??

How about because of the lies said by both campaigns the result is declared null and void?

Yes because that absolutely never happens in a general election.

It wasn't the outcome I expected, but thankfully we rarely fiddle the votes in this country. :blink:

As far as I am concerned, it's like changing your electricity supplier. The bill has a different logo on it.

In brighter news, perhaps the Americans or NATO will parachute in for any further referendums, to ensure we adhere to a democratic process...without coups, vote rigging or intimidation? ;)

P

actually, that is europes plan for the UK, after enough destabilisation.

read up on old bonny prince charlie and some jacobite history- he intended to use french and irish forces to land/invade, along with some other factions sympathetic to rome.

this time around they are using the muslims to do the dirty work by proxy.....THEN they will try the french+irish invasion bit again.

they tried something similar about 300 years ago.

(ps it's not going to go quite according to plan though. the french generals are notoriously bad strategists...and this one is maginot line 2.0

They have a seriously big problem with the soft underbelly of the country.Southern europe/france is going to be overrun and conquered by the mad mullahs(WHO HAVE THEIR OWN PLAN OF WORLD DOMINATION)., leaving the french who wish to remain french coming through the channel tunnel as refugees rather than invaders)

I believe the Bonny Prince, whom my ancestors did NOT support, lost that match in the end. Let down by the French. My ancestors allowed the British army to camp on their castle grounds before Culloden.

I believe the Bonny Prince, whom my ancestors did NOT support, lost that match in the end. Let down by the French. My ancestors allowed the British army to camp on their castle grounds before Culloden.

This history underlines my continued irritation that CyberNat and now Exmond claimed to speak for "Scotland" and get people to swallow it.

No one person speaks for Scotland any more than one person speaks for England.

The SNP trolls are trying to whip up anti-Scottish sentiment on social media and forums to get Scots to feel they have no choice but the SNP and people are falling for it.

That's something that irritates me. But, be careful. My cousins who all voted no in the Scottish referendum all would vote yes if there was a second one on the basis of the referendum results last week.

I believe the Bonny Prince, whom my ancestors did NOT support, lost that match in the end. Let down by the French. My ancestors allowed the British army to hcamp on their castle grounds before Culloden.

Back in the days when the BBC was a great broadcaster it aired a wonderful film by Peter Watkins about Culloden. Though the film was made by left wingers it still gets shown by Sandhurst to trainee officers as it is one of the most powerful fictional representations of what the reality of battle is like even if elements of it are not entirely accurate. The line 'This is roundshot. This is what it does' is quite chilling. Like most conflicts this one mainly involved poor and powerless people fighting and dying for rich and powerful ones. It's miles more shocking than anything Game of Thrones can ever manage and a damned sight more accurate about who gets killed in such power struggles.

The script alone is a masterpiece of coincise writing

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=culloden

You can watch the entire film here

Contrary to popular belief it was not a battle solely between English soldiers and Scots. The English were a minority on the battlefield and a small contingent of them from the Manchester Regiment were actually part of the Jacobite army. Additionally, some of the 'French' units sent to aid the Stuart's contained English born soldiers pressed into service after being captured by the French elsewhere. Bonny Prince Charlies army also contained Irish as well as Scottish troops. The Government forces under Cumberland included of at least 4 Scot battalions including some highlanders as well as lowlanders. This meant roughly 25% of its main army were Scottish. If you add in the Government reserves made up almost entirely of lowland Scot levies the figure is higher. The remaining 75% were made up of one battalion of Ulsterman, plus English and German troops. The idea that the battle was fought between sword wielding clansmen and troops armed with muskets and cannon is also a myth. Very few swords have been recovered from the battlefield and it seems most were carried by the more wealthy highlanders. Both armies basically fought with muskets. The battle was largely won by the Government because it had better tactics and superior artillery.

I posted this in another thread before the referendum but I will post it again here since it fits the theme of the topic.

"I want the UK to Leave, however the timing of this referendum has me very concerned.

I have worked as a Financial Analyst in the past and although that is no longer my job I am still very involved in tracking the markets as an Independent Trader. The global equity markets have been looking shaky for about 2 years now despite the gradual climb up, like walking up an old rotten wooden staircase, never certain whether the next step will be able to take your weight. In my opinion we are due for a healthy correction, and these corrections tend to be delayed until the fund managers feel there is a convincing scapegoat in order to shield themselves from blame. My fear is that many are hoping for a Brexit so that they can justify rotating their portfolios around, causing a crash in the popular stocks and indices. Once this occurs it becomes a race to get out of the assets before your rival funds, causing a serious liquidity issue.

If this scenario plays out, it wouldn't take long for the people of the world to turn their blame toward us, and the people will demand punishment in any and all forms.

I am still voting "Leave", but we as a Nation need to be prepared for this possible scenario and we need to be ahead of the herd if it begins to unfold. Another crash in the markets as devastating as the last would leave many Britons desperate for financial help and would give the EU leverage to get us back into the fold with promises of fiscal safety and secure job safety. We could easily become a Welfare dependent Vassal State like modern day Greece."