House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RentingForever

The Glastonbury 2016 Thread

Bit late with this - surprised nobody has started it yet.

I thought Underworld smashed it last night. Fantastic performance.

I lasted 10 minutes of Adele but it was like being being on hold on the phone with a call centre. New Order are pretty good at the moment despite looking a bit pissed off for some reason.

I must say I'm missing the red button service where you could switch between performances. It's all online and iPlayer but somehow not the same.

This will be my last bit of tv watching this week - it's wall-to-wall Euros and Wimbledon next week :-(

Yes, I've been quite enjoying New Order - no Hooky though it seems. Musically still sound fantastic.

I see Jo Whiley is still doing her indie rock chick act that must be nearly 30 years past its sell by date.

I think some of these acts are suffering from ageing performers ZZ Top's Legs sounded weak compared to previous live versions.

Yes, I've been quite enjoying New Order - no Hooky though it seems. Musically still sound fantastic.

I see Jo Whiley is still doing her indie rock chick act that must be nearly 30 years past its sell by date.

I think some of these acts are suffering from ageing performers ZZ Top's Legs sounded weak compared to previous live versions.

Hooky's suing them for continuing to use the name without him, so doubt he was invited!

ZZ Top's Legs suffering from arthritis?

I'm here. The mood on Friday morning was well, moody. I saw several people crying about the referendum. Me and 2 others in our group were probably the only ones to toast our independence with a beer.

Highlights for me have been:

Muse

Bring me the horizon

Wolf Alice

Mercury rev

Art Garfunkel

Squeeze

Madness

And the foods better than it's ever been

Bit muddy though

I'm here. The mood on Friday morning was well, moody. I saw several people crying about the referendum. Me and 2 others in our group were probably the only ones to toast our independence with a beer.

Highlights for me have been:

Muse

Bring me the horizon

Wolf Alice

Mercury rev

Art Garfunkel

Squeeze

Madness

And the foods better than it's ever been

Bit muddy though

It's when it emerges the other ends that the problems seem to start there though.

It's when it emerges the other ends that the problems seem to start there though.

They said compost toilets this year. That may be the "long drop" ones beloved of over priced "eco" campsites.

If so then falling in must be a risk for some of the chemically-altered ones.

Just went for a massive durge.

The eco toilets are just compost ones, you just put compost over your poo when your done to get rid of the smell. Works put there's no more compost so it's just a stinky pit

Just went for a massive durge.

The eco toilets are just compost ones, you just put compost over your poo when your done to get rid of the smell. Works put there's no more compost so it's just a stinky pit

Ha ha - so you're basically just crapping into an open cess pit. Nice.

Don't drop your phone.

Oh no, he's dropped his phone. :unsure:

I thought Adele was excellent last night. But in a typically British way making f*ck ups and full of irrelevant interuptions. Seriously loved it though. It sorted of reminded me of other things some how.