House Price Crash Forum

Mrpin Should Be Caretaker Prime Minister

Trampa501

HOLA441
HOLA442

Can I suggest the XYY man as Minister of Defence? He'll keep our beaches safe from foreign incursions however cunningly disguised.

we have almost made an alternative Government. :blink:

There is more sense here than in the "real" world!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Can I suggest the XYY man as Minister of Defence? He'll keep our beaches safe from foreign incursions however cunningly disguised.

I humbly accept the post - and you can be certain that no French spies will set ever set foot on these glorious shores and live long enough to report back to Paris.

I assume this means I get a bigger desk and three different coloured phones....?

XYY

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I humbly accept the post - and you can be certain that no French spies will set ever set foot on these glorious shores and live long enough to report back to Paris.

I assume this means I get a bigger desk and three different coloured phones....?

XYY

I can even guarantee a colour television.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I am unworthy of your adulation! Leaders need followers, and I have none! :huh:

You need to get all Chairman Moa on your citizens and publish your manifesto so that we can all carry it around in our pockets.

"Pinny's Little Red Well-Thumbed Jazz-Mag" certainly has a canny ring to it...!

XYY

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

We are wired correctly, Mr Renting. :blink: I still don't want to be prime minister. The Pin Party would have little appeal to the majority of voters. :(

Too many vested interests these days - surely the right party for these difficult times is the one which didn't actually want to be in power.

HOLA4414

Provided it means I can maintain my private means of escape with sufficient range to cross the Channel, North Sea or Irish Sea as necessary.

Don't ever underestimate the allure of the Faroe Islands for deposed dictators - try to get range for the mid North Atlantic.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

You need to get all Chairman Moa on your citizens and publish your manifesto so that we can all carry it around in our pockets.

"Pinny's Little Red Well-Thumbed Jazz-Mag" certainly has a canny ring to it...!

XYY

A proper one from the 90s with real muffy, and no fake tits? :blink:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

so you belong to an even more secret society called the roofers?

what level flasher are you?

If, like me, you were a regular reader of the Somerset County Gazette you would know that Mr Pin has obtained the flasher level of "habitual". With rather more effort over the coming year he hopes to achieve the top grade of "notorious".

HOLA4421

Archived