House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

Housepricecrash.com's Own Monthly Survey

Its time we had a HPC.com survey. How about it?

We need actual prices of a large sampling accross the country. E.g. volunteers to monitor actual price drops in their area and combine findings at the end of the month. A sampling of at least 1000 homes actually sold would be required.

With the manipulated figures coming from the EAs and VIs it is clear that the truth is being masked to avoid panic. I say this because my own observation of price cuts in the West Midlands indicates far more than a 3% appreciation for 2005. More like 20% depreciation.

I suggest a monthly news letter, summing up all the changes in the last month - economy, debt, employment, housing indices etc etc

How about that?

Oh, and it's ".co.uk"

Well, here's a starter for you. I finally managed to sell my house in Cheshire (I had two collapsed chains since April), and accepted 20% less than the asking price. This is the reality. People are only selling when they reduce as nobody is interested otherwise!! And what's more, the EA's don't care or argue since they know the games is up.

As far as I can see, for next year it's as the Status Quo record says, "down, down, deeper and down"!