House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

Brexit Recorded Live On Tv

Looks like they're replaying brexit night live recording on BBC parliament. At the moment Farage has just "unconceded".

Should be fun watching the mood turn.

Edit: Today, Saturday. But I'm sure theyll be repeating it again for those of you with more fullfilling lives

It all seemed to be clear by 05:00.

And I think British elections are rarely "fiddled". we are just too honest.

Will it be the same result this time round?

Are you one of those "Oirish toime travellers"?

Some stupid tory drone saying it's too early to call. King Nigel's already called it 4 different ways. More of him please. Much more informative.

Chukka and Steve Hilton on now

Some stupid tory drone saying it's too early to call. King Nigel's already called it 4 different ways. More of him please. Much more informative.

Chukka and Steve Hilton on now

Well done for watching it through!

I will but wasn't prepared to chuck over my (very non-exciting) plans for the afternoon entirely.

Well done for watching it through!

I did have the telly on all afternoon, but I may not have given it 100% of my attention 100% of the time. Luckily it finished before the footy.

To be honest, I thought it fizzled out a bit. The bbc guys just looked bored. Didn' really detect the trauma that some of the overnight posters mentioned.

The bad-hair guy who does the polls analyisis was funny. Leave ahead all night with him saying "too early to tell" and then after the beeb declaes for Leave, says it's been obvious for weeks that they were in front (I probably exxaggerate a little)