House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddie_George

Why Does The Bourgeois Left Hate The White Working Class So Much?

Because they are Wascist.

The left elite are. They give more weight to what a fanny slicing backward, unemployable North african saysthan to a Northern steel worker.

Actually it's the other way around.

The full of entitlement boomer generation (who voted for Brexit) hate the fact there were opportunities for youngsters to work and study in Europe. So they've taken that away. Only fair, they've nabbed the housing, index-linked pensions and free nhs for themselves. Nothing left for the younger generation.

Actually it's the other way around.

The full of entitlement boomer generation (who voted for Brexit) hate the fact there were opportunities for youngsters to work and study in Europe. So they've taken that away. Only fair, they've nabbed the housing, index-linked pensions and free nhs for themselves. Nothing left for the younger generation.

Somehow I doubt that thought entered the head of a single voter in Teeside on Thursday.

All the evidence of the electoral maps and polling shows that outside Scotland and NI the Remain vote went along class and wealth lines

Class A, B and C were much more likely to vote Remain than C2, D, E. The latter, however, have the numbers as there are more poor people than rich ones.

The geographical map also reflected that fact with posher areas in the North like Harrogate voting Remain while poorer areas in the South voted Leave

Trying to pretend societies divisions are all about age rather than wealth and class is another of those lies that the media have been flogging relentlessly recently.

It should be noted the EU itself is full of old people on nice fat pensions. The demographic imbalance in its member states is even worse than it is in the UK.

Basically the EU is a very nice place for rich people whatever their age and a bit sh*t for everyone else.

Anyway I sit opposite a 20 year old at work who I know voted Leave with absolutely no prompting from me but then he works for a living rather than bumming about in HE on borrowed money he is never going to be able to pay back.

They are seeing themselves in a mirror. It is the Word of Pin. :blink:

It's all very convenient for the bourgeois left.

"Yes we got a Polish plumber in. We are just so very progressive and morally superior. We don't need to support a racist English plumber. The fact that they charged half the price is an irrelevant distraction from how well we are doing, just look at our kitchen!"

Somehow I doubt that thought entered the head of a single voter in Teeside on Thursday.

All the evidence of the electoral maps and polling shows that outside Scotland and NI the Remain vote went along class and wealth lines

Class A, B and C were much more likely to vote Remain than C2, D, E. The latter, however, have the numbers as there are more poor people than rich ones.

The geographical map also reflected that fact with posher areas in the North like Harrogate voting Remain while poorer areas in the South voted Leave

Trying to pretend societies divisions are all about age rather than wealth and class is another of those lies that the media have been flogging relentlessly recently.

It should be noted the EU itself is full of old people on nice fat pensions. The demographic imbalance in its member states is even worse than it is in the UK.

Basically the EU is a very nice place for rich people whatever their age and a bit sh*t for everyone else.

Anyway I sit opposite a 20 year old at work who I know voted Leave with absolutely no prompting from me but then he works for a living rather than bumming about in HE on borrowed money he is never going to be able to pay back.

Thought this was an excellent article by John Harris :

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/24/divided-britain-brexit-money-class-inequality-westminster

(please overcome any natural aversion to the guardian).

....because people don't like competition, especially competition that is better than them.....no rights nor entitlements. ;)

.....edit to say.....as long the game is played on a fair and even playing field....there are lots of 'special flowers' about that have been given an extra kick start and better opportunities.....still they fail, whilst other less fortunate fighters exceed and prosper.....always something worth fighting for. ;)

Surprised how often the term "Middle-aged, white male" appears on Twitter as figures of hate.

Trouble with haven't 50% of kidults in education, group think will be strong (hence 73% for Remain). Those having to compete for jobs, work, commute, pay bills after seeing the taxes taken, will probably have a more rounded view of life.

As Oscar Wilde said: "Youth is wasted on the young."

I wonder how many of those commenters on Twitter will be spoken to by the Police about incitement to racial hatred? *tumbleweed*

Also amazing how it is often white people making those comments. What must it be like to hate yourself so much?

Thought this was an excellent article by John Harris :

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/24/divided-britain-brexit-money-class-inequality-westminster

(please overcome any natural aversion to the guardian).

also leads to this:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/20/labours-new-members-mostly-wealthy-city-dwellers-leaked-report

dated january 2016

The BL is all about virtue signalling, loudly proclaiming diversity, tolerance and integration in an attempt to demonstrate that you are a uniquely kind and enlightened person who's opinion on any matter is therefore correct.

The WWC introduce an unpleasant dose of reality into their fantasy worlds, they're the ones who actually have to face the reality of Bliar's new Britain and suffer the effects of mass immigration, the fact that they complain about this makes them evil and ignorant in the eyes of the BL and the antithesis of what they are.

The trouble is that people make assumptions and think that just because no-one disagrees with them, then they must agree.

For instance, even on this Forum, it's OK to denigrate Thatcher, yet for many people, she was and still is very popular.

If we held a nationwide vote on the popularity of her, we could be in for a shock.

Same with Churchill.

Back in the 1960s, I was shocked to find that my Landlady really disliked him as did many of her generation.

yet today, it is assumed that he was universally liked.

My aunt Louisa disliked Churchill a lot. She worked for the Luftwaffe! -_-

The WWC introduce an unpleasant dose of reality into their fantasy worlds, they're the ones who actually have to face the reality of Bliar's new Britain and suffer the effects of mass immigration, the fact that they complain about this makes them evil and ignorant in the eyes of the BL and the antithesis of what they are.

Excellent point; I hadn't thought about it like that.

I posted on the Scottish thread. I think its a very interesting analysis:

The best analysis of what happened on Thursday by a mile.

I love the bit about the Scots potentially swapping Osborne for that cuddly Mr Schauble.

Coming as it does from a Scot it is particularly telling.