House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mrpin's New Art Project

Having long been a fan of women who can play an instrument and sing along to their own hand written songs, I am making a monument to Joni Mitchell's incredible Canadian teeth with paving slabs from Wickes. It will become a shrubbery, er Roger.

I love Joni Mitchell. One of the best voices ever and a very attractive woman in every way. When I see the way some current female pop singers get on and how unattractive some of them are, in looks and behavior, I think back to lovely Joni, who was more of an 'independent woman' than any of them.

Watch this:

Then this:

Where did it all go wrong?

Joni Mitchell is rather old now. I hope she is still having fun. Lovely music. I still admire those Canadian teeth. Was the sort of music you could play to women, if you ever got that far, and then they think you are intelligent. Meat Hook Sodomy, by Cannibal Corpse does not work for certain women. :wacko:

When she became one half of Mitchell & Webb.

She got into real estate? :o

Joni Mitchell is rather old now. I hope she is still having fun. Lovely music. I still admire those Canadian teeth. Was the sort of music you could play to women, if you ever got that far, and then they think you are intelligent. Meat Hook Sodomy, by Cannibal Corpse does not work for certain women. :wacko:

The Macc Lads are my go to choice of mood music when romancing a lady.