House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Decent News Website?

I have had BBC News set to my homepage for as long as I remember, simply because it is a convenient way to get to weather/sport/business news. However I am so fed up with the pro-remain and pro-HPI bias that I want to find an alternative.

Can anybody recommend a decent news site? I'm happy to pay if it provides decent content.

News sites contain too many links to external sites selling everything from shampoo to pet insurance. They take ages to load, and I am fed up with them. :blink:

Whilst I dislike the obvious bias I still go to the BBC news site for the same reason I used to go to Teletext: it loads very quickly and you can see the headlines at a glance.

The Telegraph used to be very quick loading and was my secondary source but since the revamp a few months ago it has become frustratingly slow on my phone so I rarely look at it.

The Telegraph, and the Mail are both bloated sites that take ages to see.

The Telegraph, and the Mail are both bloated sites that take ages to see.

The Mail is now quicker than both The Sun and The Telegraph (as long as you take the "Just the News" option, which you do unless you actually like seeing pictures of Kim Kardashian's big fat behind) and it used to be the slow one.

The other two seem to have deliberately wrecked their sites, maybe it's a Daily Mail saboteur.

The Mail is now quicker than both The Sun and The Telegraph (as long as you take the "Just the News" option, which you do unless you actually like seeing pictures of Kim Kardashian's big fat behind) and it used to be the slow one.

The other two seem to have deliberately wrecked their sites, maybe it's a Daily Mail saboteur.

I am a fan of Kim's bottom, althought I think there are equally good bottoms out there. I would like to take her for a cream tea in the Cotswolds, and discuss philosophy, and laser physics.

I am a fan of Kim's bottom, althought I think there are equally good bottoms out there. I would like to take her for a cream tea in the Cotswolds, and discuss philosophy, and laser physics.

I think you may be confusing her with Kerry Katona.