House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Banner

Cameron's Name Is Mud In Europe And Rightly So.

A fine mess he got himself into, Cameron has really screwed the pooch.

To win an election last year and fight off the perceived UKIP threat, he promised whatever he had to and in this case it was an in/out EU referendum.

So far, so good, but he tried to bully the UK voters with threats and warnings of disasters of Biblical proportions should the vote not be for Remain. Problem is the UK voters don't respond to bullying and threats so bye bye EU and bye bye Dave.

Give it a year to see if any of his predictions come to pass. It's less than 20hours since Brexit was announced.

Cameron had to call a referendum to lance the boil within the Tory party, namely the division over Europe.

He's been a pretty steady prime minister compared with what came before.

Guess Cameron can forget getting a fat-cat EU job after he got kicked out of Number 10 now. Probably won't even be able to get a sinecure in a big bank.

Give it a year to see if any of his predictions come to pass. It's less than 20hours since Brexit was announced.

Cameron had to call a referendum to lance the boil within the Tory party, namely the division over Europe.

Completely agree.

If you call pumping up "Labour's housing bubble" when it suited him, with FLS & HTB, then yes, he was a pretty steady prime minister :rolleyes:.

I am more pleased to see the back of him (and I voted for him in 2010) than I was to see both Blair and Brown depart. When is Osborne going? Soon I hope!