House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
renting til I die

Party Leaders - Goiing Forward

So now we have that little vote out of the way, will everyone calm down and discuss with me the potential leaders to take this country forward.

Johnson looks favourite to take over from Cameron but with a possible snap election and change in Labour leader as well, who do we think would be best placed to lead the UK out of Europe and into a brighter future.

I wouldn't mind Osborne having a go at being PM. Yes I know he put help to buy in place but if anybody's going to shaft the landlords it's him.

Nigel.

I wouldn't mind Farage being PM. He would at least be good in the exit talks and play a little hard ball with the EU, which I think will be needed. I don't think he will get a chance with UKIP though! :P

Theresa May is my bet for next PM. Not convinced Boris can get the support he needs because he's a bit of a marmite character. Gove also isn't universally popular.

Theresa May is shit. Gove is clever but the lazy public sector hate him. Would Boris be strong enough? Osbourne damaged goods due to too many lies and bullying.

Camoron was so in the bubble he didnt see it coming!! twit thought that his Gay Marriage policy was popular with working class northerners!!!

I didn't give my opinion on whether or not I thought she was good. I gave my opinion on who I thought would win. 2 very different discussions.

Anyone who wants to be PM is, in my book, unsuitable by definition.

One can't see Bremainers like Osborne, May etc being motivated to cut a good Brexit negotiation with the eu or even pursue Brexit with any enthusiasm or even pursue it at all for that matter. However pro eu Conservatives could easily hand the leadership over to a Bremainer.

Edited by billybong