• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

But they didn't mean to.

Eddie Izzard

3520802B00000578-3635851-image-a-166_146

Rick the Peopel's Poet. Looking like a prat, patronising people and relacing debate with loud assertion.

There's a a quarter of million Leave votes right there.

Eddie, we salute you!

Yep this bit was worth 200,000 of those votes.

HOLA444

David Cameron

David-Cameron-010.jpg

With every nasty little lie and threat this bully showed himself to be the Flashman that he was and drove decent peopel away from him.

Good of him to commit political suicide in public and help the Brexit cause along the way.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Great thread, Frank.

Lets not forget Mr Backpfeifengesicht himself:

The arrogance fo these people overwhelms me. And now we are being lectured by Richard Bacon on the mistake we have made ffs.

CaMoron and banksters.

I was undecided, until I learnt of both of them in support of remain. I despise both of them so much, that that alone swayed my vote firmly to leave / Brexit at that point.

To be honest prior to this I actually respected Cameron as a principled politician (even if I didn't agree with some of his principles) and Osborne as somebody who was prepared to make unpopular decisions if they were right.

Now I would like to see both of them disappear asap.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Bob Geldof

Swearing at fishermen who have seen their livelihoods destroyed from his luxury yacht on the Thames.

GettyImages-540302350-1-640x480.png

Bob, thank you. We couldn't have done it without you!

Should add inner Londoners generally. These guys don't play well to Pendle, Mansfield, East Lindsey, Sunderland and other poor white areas, they may as well be masked aliens such is the gulf in wealth.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I genuinely think he swung the Northern Labour heartland vote for Leave...in Salford for example. And minimised remain vote in places like Liverpool and Manchester.

Whichever way he voted...massive elements of Labour territory eould vote the other way.

Really is simple as that.

P

Which is why he deserves our thanks.

David Cameron, we salute you!

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

We owe a debt of gratitude to Stuart Rose. His early own goal really kicked off proceedings.

PS Anyone seen him recently?

Talking football, the French policing of English fans showed a rather heavy handed approach. Cosh the pesky English first ask questions later.we've had 41 years of this treatment at their hands.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I honestly believe Cameron will have voted out in the ballot box. I didn't get the feeling any time during the campaign that he really believed what he was saying.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived