House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crashmonitor

Andrea Leadsom

Not heard of this woman before. But rather like her non argumentative style. Seems to humbly listen to the Remain camp, insults and all, and just sits there silently.

Also puzzled by her appearance, she looks by her hairstyle and demeanour that she has been around a long time, you could imagine her being a teenager in the fifties...actually she is 1963 born.

It all makes her a bit different, a bit of a nice yummy mummy.

Don't think you can underestimate her appeal, compare her to that argumentative Scot Ruth Davidson. I think Leadsom may have won a lot of votes, especially amongst middle class women.

Leadsom for PM. :wacko:

Mmmmm..........

https://www.conservatives.com/-/media/Images/Site-Redesign/Profile-Pictures/ANDREA_LEADSOM.ashx?h=546&la=en&w=519&hash=B91DF15D8F3A29BA26F708CEEA07A2F23B77A537

Andrea Leadsom has a million pound leveraged BTL portfolio as discussed on HPC previously:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=180005&&page=2

8. Land and Property
Two properties in Oxford, from which I receive rental income (see Category 9 below).
9. Shareholdings
(a) Bandal Ltd; private company owned by me and my husband, which owns two buy to let properties in Oxford (see Category 8 above)

Account year ending 31 aug 2011
The company account shows an gross asset of £854,826 and a debt (probably mortgage debt) of £910730.
Collected 67k rental income in year.

Agreed. She was very calm this am unlike the remainers. Has a finance background which could be useful if she was in a position of power. Maybe the new chancellor.

Andrea Leadsom has a million pound leveraged BTL portfolio as discussed on HPC previously:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=180005&&page=2

Well if i am going to get screwed over, then this warm, friendly woman that has been transported from a 1950s Ealing comedy is the person I would want to do the screwing. I'm in love with her.

I guess her BTL portfolio is probably worth a lot more than a million pounds now given what's happened to house prices in Oxford since 2012.

Still, I'm sure she'll help private renters throw off their landlord shackles.

I guess her BTL portfolio is probably worth a lot more than a million pounds now given what's happened to house prices in Oxford since 2012.

Still, I'm sure she'll help private renters throw off their landlord shackles.

Bit of an altruistic own goal then, considering what might happen to house prices in University towns. And all is forgiven when considering she was Team leaves star striker...didn't really have to do much just be calm and friendly and highlight what an irritating sod Ruth Davidson was on the opposing team.

Seriously, the great white hope is a banker-turned-BTLer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Leadsom

So was Heseltine, and he would have made a good leader.

I used to not understand why my dad fancied Mrs Gorbachev, thought she as an ugly cow, guess your perception changes later on, Leadsom is sort of Gorbachevish (not the one on the left)......

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/de/50/de/de50de20bd73e591e5531d58649be16d.jpg

That Ruth Davidson was gloating last night at the start of the TV debate when she thought that Remain had won. But she hurriedly began back pedalling.

What an awful lady. I think she crossed the line in the debate and said stuff that if a bloke said it he would have got punched.

Plus that bitch who talked about not wanting to go home with Boris on a bus - we all know what was being implied. She was asked about that last night and gave some c**k and bull answer about it meaning not wanting to be in a party led by Boris.

That Ruth Davidson was gloating last night at the start of the TV debate when she thought that Remain had won. But she hurriedly began back pedalling.

What an awful lady. I think she crossed the line in the debate and said stuff that if a bloke said it he would have got punched.

Plus that bitch who talked about not wanting to go home with Boris on a bus - we all know what was being implied. She was asked about that last night and gave some c**k and bull answer about it meaning not wanting to be in a party led by Boris.

She is utterly insipid. I want to chuck something at the t.v. everytime she's on it.

There's a touch of the younger June Whitfield about Andrea ...

Could see her in a 70's sitcom with a bumbling husband played by Russ Abbott

See Andrea is third favourite for PM after Boris and Theresa May. Got a nice generic email back from her re. my encouragement for her to stand.

In spite of BTL just sick of rumbustuous politicians and commentators whipping up hate in the manner of Ruth Davidson, Nicola Sturgeon and co.

Guess the memory of the last woman,Thatcher, will assist her vote amongst the faithful....a rather more likeable version.

OK, BTL portfolio aside I hope Andrea gets the nomination. Anyone but Buffoon Boris! Although I'm no Tory.

On the subject of BTL, won't the incumbent Leader of the Tories/PM be tempted to reverse Osborne's plans to tax BTL a lot more??!

May won't win, she's toxic, a closet Remoaner, and couldn't deport one terrorist.

Leadsom I'd favour, but I think Boris will win and make Leadsom the Chancellor, which should keep him in check. As long as we leave, which I'm only half-convinced Boris wants, I'd be happy.

And for heaven's sake get RID of Anne Soubry asap, she is a depressing drunk wreck.

Slightly concerned Leadsom has a small BTL portfolio of 2 properties, though. She might try to reverse George's work in slowly strangling and killing it off.

See Andrea is third favourite for PM after Boris and Theresa May. Got a nice generic email back from her re. my encouragement for her to stand.

In spite of BTL just sick of rumbustuous politicians and commentators whipping up hate in the manner of Ruth Davidson, Nicola Sturgeon and co.

Guess the memory of the last woman,Thatcher, will assist her vote amongst the faithful....a rather more likeable version.

How did you contact her please?