House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Migrant Mother

But But But What About Eurovision?

??? that was one of the upsides that helped me decide to vote Leave. Anyway, Australia competed this year- I was in Oz at the time - and they'd make a good substitute for UK.

I'd like to see K Pop in it.

I think the shackles upon it are that it loses money hand over fist and each country has to pay a chunk to be in it with the host country paying a fortune.

Hence Ireland deliberately trying not to win it a third time as parodied in the Father Ted A Song For Europe episode.

I think the shackles upon it are that it loses money hand over fist and each country has to pay a chunk to be in it with the host country paying a fortune.

Hence Ireland deliberately trying not to win it a third time as parodied in the Father Ted A Song For Europe episode.

How would it ever make money unless they took the royalties from selling records that entered?

How would it ever make money unless they took the royalties from selling records that entered?

Do it like the Euros: stadium venues, group stages, crowd violence, penalty shoot-outs.

Maybe not all of that.

Do it like the Euros: stadium venues, group stages, crowd violence, penalty shoot-outs.

Maybe not all of that.

I think they have considerably less glitter at the football. :)

Maybe that's what would make it more peaceful.

We'll still be in it, but we'll be next year's Russia. Booed. Nul points. Again.

lol

Ah my favourite!!

My lovely horse!