House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Join Us In Freedom Nations Of Europe!

Rise up and reject the corrupt empire of Brussels. Take Europe back to a continent of genuine diversity.

Remember when this was German, before the EU stole it as their "anthem"?

Celebrate all that is great about Europe, and destroy the lie that to be against the EU is to be against the nations Europe.

The split isn't fait accompli. I'm sure the establishment will find a way to wriggle out of actually leaving.

So be it if it will benefit us......maybe we will be able to negotiate better fairer terms from outside, shows we mean business and will not put up with their ultimate federal project goal......we need good people in leadership to do this. ;)

So be it if it will benefit us......maybe we will be able to negotiate better fairer terms from outside, shows we mean business and will not put up with their ultimate federal project goal......we need good people in leadership to do this. ;)

Nooo! Don't let it happen.

Independence means just that. Not a better form of EU slavery.

Nooo! Don't let it happen.

Independence means just that. Not a better form of EU slavery.

Cynic as I am, we will never be truly independent.....always be something eager to fill the chasm, ready to 'help'....

The Frogs always like to kick up a fuss, get them on board and it really will then be game over for Europe.

How would you do that? Offer free fromage, wine and garlic??

The Frogs always like to kick up a fuss, get them on board and it really will then be game over for Europe.

Well when we are out it means they'll have to pay more for their club. That'll go down like a cup of cold sick.

That's the thing. 48% of the UK are mourning the loss of the EU. But France isn't the EU. Germany isn't the EU, or any of the other countries. Losing the EU is not losing a relationship with those countries en masse. The EU is a club and isn't (just yet) a state.

They all, to some degree or another have a level of disdain for the EU I'm sure, but cannot express it as they are on the inside. Sticking the "V's" up to the EU is not sticking the "V's" up to all the countries that make it up. To varying degrees, there will be an element of jealousy I'm sure....

The split isn't fait accompli. I'm sure the establishment will find a way to wriggle out of actually leaving.

You might well be right. So far the signs are good as Juncker & co are all currently telling us to leave right away. I suspect that will change once the actual heads of state get involved.