House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

11 minutes ago, Huggy said:

BOOM!

If this exit poll's right, the Remain side could try and get a 2nd election petition going?

Let's get out their rubbish excuses

"They didn't know what they voted for..."

"The non voters don't support the Tories, so the Tories lost"

can't be bothered anymore.

5 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

I doubt it, Boris can take his time now and get a deep FTA after a few years in transition.

Aye, as per your earlier post, Boris might want a softer exit and he can go for some extra years now. He can play it as sensible.

Once we come out in January, I think a lot of people will disengage for a while. We will no longer be a member state.

It's only a poll. Not over yet.

3 minutes ago, yodigo said:

can't be bothered anymore.

Nope, none of that from me.

I'll just excise the cancer of sympathy and walk on by the screaming. The country just shot itself in the head and is too stupid to realise it.

2 minutes ago, thehowler said:

Aye, as per your earlier post, Boris might want a softer exit and he can go for some extra years now. He can play it as sensible.

Once we come out in January, I think a lot of people will disengage for a while. We will no longer be a member state.

It's only a poll. Not over yet.

Until we exit transition, to enable us to continue accessing EU trade deals we are still legally a fee paying but non voting member. 

8 minutes ago, yodigo said:

This is a general election, not an advisory referendum! The winning party forms a government and the leader becomes PM. It's not an attempt to determine public opinion.

1 hour ago, GrizzlyDave said:

So what - So is Theresa May - at least she can wear a pair of shoes correctly.

oh for gods sake, what is actually wrong with you? Do you have the smallest clue about how complex a condition it can be for some people? Especially for newly diagnosed? No? 

Thought not.

Don't worry though, our new overlords will make sure there is no housing crash and no more sick people to worry about.