House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

1 minute ago, Bruce Banner said:

But if the reports of long queues of youthful voters is correct then it has to be a bad sign for BJ and his cronies :D

Depends where. If it’s in marginal seats then we could see some swings. If not; pissing in the wind.

I wonder how many times the same students have voted. I think we will here lots of news stories in the next few weeks of naughty double dipping.

• Replies 147.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GrizzlyDave

• Confusion of VIs

• thehowler

• jonb2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do.   https://twitter.com/housepricemania

1409 pages....you guys should have your own forum !!!

Oh OK. Shame that really, but hey it looks like @IMHAL helped us both out. Nice repost though, thanks ! Any thoughts ?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bruce Banner said:

But if the reports of long queues of youthful voters is correct then it has to be a bad sign for BJ and his cronies :D

Did you watch the QT under 30`s show the other night? There was a refreshing number of younger people wide awake to the fact that powerful forces attached to the EU/banker milky teat have been trying to overturn a democratic vote, and if our country and democracy is going to hold together we need to leave the EU ASAP.

31 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

I agree.

I think UKIP had 4mil votes and 8% of the vote in 2015 and got 1 MP.

that’s scandalous...!

Edit; here you go. Look at the results!

election-results-952734.jpg

Exactly. I don't in any way agree with them, but its really not right that those folk that actually vote for them don't get representation.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Hopefully not BJ, Raab and IDS.

I would be more than happy for BJ to lose his seat, he is about personal ambition more than anything else IMO, but I voted Leave and don`t like the attempts to pretend that 17.4 million didn`t know what they were voting for that we have been seeing for 3.5 years, they certainly didn`t know the amount of pressure the Remain establishment (a bit like the way this site was unprepared for the sheer determination of the central banks to save the system/banker class after 2008) would bring to bear to try and get their own way in the face of a very decisive No to the EU, they REALLY didn`t like that No! So I will head out soon and vote Tory for probably the only time in my life, and probably shout for JC as the results come in...how f*ucked up is that? :lol: TBH though, BJ probably read the public mood quite well, certainly better than Swinson who`s crazy "Let`s just stamp our feet and shout until they overturn a thing that people died on the beaches of France to protect", and JC`s "Let`s just Shush and say nothing.......and keep babbling about schools and hospitals for three years as the massive elephant in the room stands up on it`s hind legs in the background....?

6 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

Exactly. I don't in any way agree with them, but its really not right that those folk that actually vote for them don't get representation.

Yes I’m in complete agreement.

The other tough one is where a Scottish MP may have only 30k constituents but a London MP 500k. The ratio of people to MPs is also problematic; but stripping Scotland of MPs would be like a cup of cold sick.

1 minute ago, GrizzlyDave said:

Yes I’m in complete agreement.

The other tough one is where a Scottish MP may have only 30k constituents but a London MP 500k. The ratio of people to MPs is also problematic; but stripping Scotland of MPs would be like a cup of cold sick.

Another reason to have full PR

2 minutes ago, dances with sheeple said:

Might actually have a punt on that, there is a certain feeling in the air about this one tonight I think....something unusual is going to happen maybe.

The MSM are keeping very quiet, as they must.

The information floodgates will open in 3 hours.

We must wait until then.

I hope we get record numbers of youngsters voting. Never before have the young, who were excluded from the referendum, had the chance to make such a difference with their first vote

25 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

.I hope we get record numbers of youngsters voting. Never before have the young, who were excluded from the referendum, had the chance to make such a difference with their first vote

Daft as this will sound, I have not even considered the new voters. Most every voter under 21 could not  vote in the referendum.....wood for trees comes to mind. But will it make a difference to the victor..._

Edit, come to think of it no one under 21 gets anywhere near £10 an hour, and many are in higher education. Now who has policies the under 21's would vote for. Odds are looking good for labour majority?

Edited by DiggerUK
1 minute ago, zugzwang said:

Or someone retrieved the other shoe to save her embarrassment. Why bother to photoshop such a thing? We've all done something similar rushing to get out the house in a morning.

Parallels with Obama’s beige suit...now what else do they have in common, other than right-wingers hating them...