House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
8 hours ago, yodigo said:

Apparently it's a bit empty in the house, so they're not really that bothered about debating about Brexit then. Just out to stop it. Hypocrites.

I thought it was from here, but he's wearing a different suit! That boy likes to lie down.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
9 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

1 / 10 for that ?

Given your name, I’m guessing you’re more of a sci-fi star trek fan.

Yeah, assimilate me.

How is it on the front line? Those remote control buttons can be quite fiddly can't they.

Btw I quite like star trek.... but I much prefer Sergeant Bilko.....quite amusing....that why I like you.

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
8 hours ago, GrizzlyDave said:

He knows he will lose. (Corbyn)

Corbyn and Johnson would probably both lose and one of them will form a coalition government. Johnson ought to be more scared, as he has something to lose though.

Johnson can apparently amend the fixed term act so he only needs 50% +1 to call an election. But is he likely even to achieve that?

HOLA4421
12 minutes ago, Kosmin said:

Johnson wants an election and Labour MPs want an election. But Labour MPs seem to be worried that Johnson could change the date of the election.

I heard someone say that if they vote against a GE, and hold and win a vote of no confidence in BJ, that Corbyn could be asked to form a government.

HOLA4422

Everybody is getting a bit shoutyshouty,   bitchybitchy . There is at least another day of the show on BBC Parliament, let's get in some beer and pizzas, and wait nicely.

For now Johnson has had the wind taken out of his sails, and luckily for Labour Party members like myself Corbyn did not fall for supporting the call for a GE.

'Keep Calm And Brexit On'..._

HOLA4423
8 hours ago, DiggerUK said:

Everybody is getting a bit shoutyshouty,   bitchybitchy . There is at least another day of the show on BBC Parliament, let's get in some beer and pizzas, and wait nicely.

For now Johnson has had the wind taken out of his sails, and luckily for Labour Party members like myself Corbyn did not fall for supporting the call for a GE.

Looks like Labour "confirms officially" they did "fall for" it:

HOLA4424
HOLA4425