House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

Arrest and prosecution of all perpetrators of PREDATORY LIAR LOANS

Who RUINED the UK with FRAUDULENT MANIPULATION OF PROPERTY "PRICES" & "MARKET".....

30 years prison sentences for the Banksters who have DEVASTATED the lives of ORDINARY people......

If you voted Leave on the basis of any of that happening you are going to every disappointed - but I guess you're used to that.

• Replies 145.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GrizzlyDave

• Confusion of VIs

• thehowler

• jonb2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do.   https://twitter.com/housepricemania

1409 pages....you guys should have your own forum !!!

Oh OK. Shame that really, but hey it looks like @IMHAL helped us both out. Nice repost though, thanks ! Any thoughts ?  

Posted Images

Do you not believe that more people - many of whom whose rent we pay for - will not cause a shortage? We could have built more homes but the Nimbies didn't like it.

I don't believe that leaving the EU will address immigration issues. Already the French are talking about moving the border to the UK, therefore letting in more immigration from refugees.

Furthermore, apparently the NHS and low-wage paying companies (Indian restaurants, etc) cannot survive without immigration ad infinitum (I don't understand that, sounds like a pyramid scheme to me).

Also, leaving the EU means we'll exchange immigration from European countries like Poland for immigration from non-EU Commonwealth countries like India, Pakistan, Nigeria. I don't see how that is any better.

The Blair's btl empire crashes on higher IRS.

Why do you think Brexit will push interest rates up?

In 2011 we had RPI of 5.1% and the rate stayed at 0.5%.

Since then they have stoked up even more household debt via HTB etc. and the governbankment has a share in those houses via equity loans and it owns banks that have mortgaged them.

The yield on our 10 year gilt has plunged to 1.07, doesn't that imply the 0.5% is more likely to be reduced and more QE?

Since then they have stoked up even more household debt via HTB etc. and the governbankment has a share in those houses via equity loans and it owns banks that have mortgaged them.

The yield on our 10 year gilt has plunged to 1.07, doesn't that imply the 0.5% is more likely to be reduced and more QE?

A currency crisis would force them to raise rates.

But if they are lucky and play this with a light touch, they'll get a 'healthy' (their opinion, not mine) devaluation as well as some nice (their opinion, not mine) inflation.

Unlikely.....More QE!

A currency crisis would force them to raise rates.

But if they are lucky and play this with a light touch, they'll get a 'healthy' (their opinion, not mine) devaluation as well as some nice (their opinion, not mine) inflation.

Even if our finances implied it, can there be such a thing as a "crisis" when all the CBs now work together? Has Soros got enough to take them all on at once?

The EU would have to implode first, to wipe out the ECB. Then ironically Sterling could become a safe haven!

My boss ain't happy.

The chief executive of Airbus has some forthright comments on the Leave outcome.

It's "a lose-lose result for both, Britain and Europe", says Tom Enders, boss of the world's second largest aircraft maker.

"I hope the divorce will proceed with a view on minimising economic damage to all impacted by the Brexit," he says.

"Britain will suffer," he goes on to warn, before adding: "Of course we will review our UK investment strategy, like everybody else will."

Now, wheres my CV....

Well at least Lononers who wanted to remain can travel around London as travel costs are fixed by Khan until 2020 and they can get first dibs on one of the 50,000 houses he is building ..... on dear poor Londoners, Khan has not frozen travel prices after all and he is not building 50,000 houses any more .... will they never learn???

lol - no chance of that now ! Way more chance of the complete opposite...

And nobody from the EU would come to that party ! They already belong to a trade zone.

EFTA trades with the EU and has access to the single market. One member, Switzerland even has a set of their own special bilateral agreements with the EU.

It's an ANTI ESTABLISHMENT thing - as I say....

ORDINARY people are SICK & TIRED of being talked down to by the Metropolitan elite..... The LUVVIES - who all swan around in their £million+ properties - PATRONISING the ordinary people --- and their BANKSTER friends who are awash with their ill-gotten £millions... City types who have just got away with their FINANCIAL & PROPERTY SCAMS for FAR TOO LONG.... They should all be rounded up and hung from the nearest lamposts.....

Sorry Eric, but this has all basically been about the establishment escaping blame again.

On top of this, while there is a chance that it's just too much for hpi and we get the crash we need, brace yourself for another deluge of cheap credit and us suddenly becoming good value for foreign investors again....

A currency crisis would force them to raise rates rents, innit.

Fixed.

Someone has to stay and pay tax. However much we all like to bash the city of London the public finances will be in an even worse state if we drive all the nations big taxpayers away.

The city must be in a state of shock today......bet they did not expect this outcome.