Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
GreenDevil

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

"To my mind"

That says it all.  You're not interested in what is actually proposed as you've got your imaginary bogeyman lined up already.

You are so utterly brainwashed you are incapable of any independent thought of your own!

There are no firm proposals for this - it’s all speculation.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2019/03/11/the-strange-case-of-a-european-aircraft-carrier/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrizzlyDave said:

Thankfully there are still plenty who remain profoundly grateful for the bravery and sacrifice of US troops in helping liberate Europe.

Steel-M1-helmets-worn-by-US-Army-soldier

architecture-3120196_1280.jpg

55844666.jpg

It's always 1944 in Brexitland. ^_^

805352.jpg

ukip-poster.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

You are so utterly brainwashed you are incapable of any independent thought of your own!

There are no firm proposals for this - it’s all speculation.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2019/03/11/the-strange-case-of-a-european-aircraft-carrier/

There's a difference between thinking and fantasising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

One early spot though is this discusses a Franco-German ACC. Is this the same as an EU carrier, or not? This is all unclear.

It's a French-German carrier. To fly French German aircraft to replace the Eurofighter. Paid for by the German designed and built in France.

The EU will have nothing to do with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thecrashingisles said:

There's a difference between thinking and fantasising.

It’s projecting.

In 20 years we could well be on the cusp of the USofE with carriers, armies, and all that jazz.

Given a brexit vote in 2016 may have been the only way for us to avoid participation in all of that, it’s  pragmatism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrizzlyDave said:

It’s projecting.

In 20 years we could well be on the cusp of the USofE with carriers, armies, and all that jazz.

Given a brexit vote in 2016 may have been the only way for us to avoid participation in all of that, it’s  pragmatism.

Brexit or no Brexit we will be part of defence integration for cost and strategic reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

It's a French-German carrier. To fly French German aircraft to replace the Eurofighter. Paid for by the German designed and built in France.

The EU will have nothing to do with it.

“As a next step, we could start the symbolic project of building an aircraft carrier to give shape to the role of the European Union as a global force for security and peace.”

image-932358-galleryV9-ymxh-932358.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

Brexit or no Brexit we will be part of defence integration for cost and strategic reasons.

That’s different to The King’s Royal Hussars being a regiment of the EU Army.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrizzlyDave said:

That’s different to The King’s Royal Hussars being a regiment of the EU Army.

Is it?  How do you know?  It's all just speculation...  Our army was under French command long before the EU during WW1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

Is it?  How do you know?  It's all just speculation...  Our army was under French command long before the EU during WW1.

Yes, from what I’ve read of PESCO it is somewhat different to a United EU army.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrizzlyDave said:

Yes, from what I’ve read of PESCO it is somewhat different to a United EU army.

Ah, so what's actually happening in the real world doesn't match your fantasy but that's a reason to be afraid of it anyway?  Remember that any coordinated EU defence structure needs to accommodate avowedly neutral countries too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

Agreed.

 

Thank you NATO for 70 years of peace.

 

You are the idiot my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thecrashingisles said:

Ah, so what's actually happening in the real world doesn't match your fantasy but that's a reason to be afraid of it anyway?  Remember that any coordinated EU defence structure needs to accommodate avowedly neutral countries too.

You are utterly intolerant of anyone who has a different view to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrizzlyDave said:

You are utterly intolerant of anyone who has a different view to you.

I'm incredibly tolerant of views I regard as nonsense.  You can tell by the way I keep replying to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

 

 

You take peace within Europe for granted.... that is disrespectful of those that gave their lives to gain peace and to those who put in place the mechanisms to ensure it continues..... for and your children.....you schmuck... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

May opened cross-party talks with the Labour Party more than a month ago after parliament rejected her European Union withdrawal deal three times, leaving Britain in political limbo.

Nicholas Watt, political editor of the BBC Newsnight program, said he understood that the cross-party search for a solution would end soon, after Conservative officials gave up on the phase of the talks.

“(They) are looking to pack the (EU withdrawal) legislation with goodies for Brexiteers,” he said on Twitter.

Reuters

What are the goodies for Brexiteers? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

You take peace within Europe for granted.... that is disrespectful of those that gave their lives to gain peace and to those who put in place the mechanisms to ensure it continues..... for and your children.....you schmuck... 

How in any way shape or form have I taken peace in Europe for granted or disrespected people who have sacrificed their lives on the altar of freedom?

Because I want to leave the EU?

Grow up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

I'm incredibly tolerant of views I regard as nonsense.  You can tell by the way I keep replying to you.

I’m done with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • 277 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.