House Price Crash Forum
GreenDevil

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

1 hour ago, poppie said:

What is meaning '********'. herd that afew times in london viist. is it swer word?

It's extremely obvious that you are a native English speaker pretending to be a foreigner.

6 hours ago, poppie said:

Many new sockie puppies on here today? saying same old things like other puppies ha ha. just like new name only ha ha.

It’s sock puppets - not sock puppies!

31a3ae4b57cec2c5d217c2bd2dbc0924.jpg

Brexit-supporting Conservative faction will vote against May's deal

A majority of members of the European Research Group, a large eurosceptic faction in Britain’s ruling Conservative Party, will vote against Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal when it is brought back before parliament next month, a lawmaker said.

Reuters

The same problem time and time again.

ERG is going to torpedo the party and vote against WA.

7 hours ago, excon said:

Just trying to provide some counter arguments in this remainer echo chamber, no need for conspiracy theories.

As you were chaps, back to your circle jerk.

Starter for 10, leavers are thick as mince racists who look like over ripened pieces of gammon and were brainwashed by the Boris bus.

All hail the EU.

Counter arguments?

There have been many lies repeated ad nauseam on here by the more zealous brexiters. They're lies, plain and simple, and many of us try (and fail) to get them to see that and desist. It doesn't work, they'll move on and be back repeating the same lie again the next day. 

On the other hand there are some leave voters who are more moderate and tell the truth. I respect that and it's their right.

I don't care that someone voted for brexit. It's your right and maybe you truly believe it will be better for the UK and Europe. I care about liars being the ones to dictate the future of our country with no consequences. Nigel Farage is a liar. An excellent, eloquent politician, but a big fat liar. And he has empowered a vast mass of liars. It's scary.

14 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

Excellent journalism.

I am stunned that people could fall for his bluster or contemplate voting for him.... even as a protest vote.

16 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

Counter arguments?

There have been many lies repeated ad nauseam on here by the more zealous brexiters. They're lies, plain and simple, and many of us try (and fail) to get them to see that and desist. It doesn't work, they'll move on and be back repeating the same lie again the next day. 

On the other hand there are some leave voters who are more moderate and tell the truth. I respect that and it's their right.

I don't care that someone voted for brexit. It's your right and maybe you truly believe it will be better for the UK and Europe. I care about liars being the ones to dictate the future of our country with no consequences. Nigel Farage is a liar. An excellent, eloquent politician, but a big fat liar. And he has empowered a vast mass of liars. It's scary.

Both sides are polarised, in entrenched positions and not listening to one other, the whole argument is pointless, let the ballot box decide.

Generally the British people have a good sense of judgement about these things and I'm sure they will be able to determine fact from fiction.

Let's see what next week brings shall we? 

Just now, excon said:

Both sides are polarised, in entrenched positions and not listening to one other, the whole argument is pointless, let the ballot box decide.

Generally the British people have a good sense of judgement about these things and I'm sure they will be able to determine fact from fiction.

Let's see what next week brings shall we? 

And you're just another one of those liars, exhibited by your post above. A manipulative liar. Using nice slick sounding language like "the British people have a good sense of judgement". Conflating the European elections with something else.

And if I disagree with this, you're making me look like I'm insulting "the British people" and you've won the emotional side of the argument already. No need to bother with pesky in depth debate. Excellent.

Absolute textbook example. Welcome back, we've seen your like before.

4 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

And you're just another one of those liars, exhibited by your post above. A manipulative liar. Using nice slick sounding language like "the British people have a good sense of judgement". Conflating the European elections with something else.

And if I disagree with this, you're making me look like I'm insulting "the British people" and you've won the emotional side of the argument already. No need to bother with pesky in depth debate. Excellent.

Absolute textbook example. Welcome back, we've seen your like before.

I am not a liar at all, but I rather suspect you don't want to listen to what I have to say.

The mouth is open and the ears are closed.

Like I said, 23rd next week and we will know the truth.

20 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

Excellent journalism.

I am stunned that people could fall for his bluster or contemplate voting for him.... even as a protest vote.

What alternative is there for a Brexiteers?

Left right rich poor black white straight gay are all voting for the Brexit Party.

Even a few remainers are voting BP.

This isn’t about brexit anymore. This is about democracy.

33 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

So the wa is pants.....no deal is the wa with knobs on...... the British People are behind a liar with no manfesto who is behind no deal and there is sweet fa else in the pipeline...... sounds like this leave thing is going swimmingly.

2 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

Left right rich poor black white straight gay are all voting for the Brexit Party.

Even you are at it......those memes are too strong for you to resist.

Let have a confirmatory (not a proxy) between two real deals and we'll see what the will of the people is.

I strongly suspect that you are not in favour of direct and explicit democracy. The unicorn, all things to all men undeliverable brexit pulling in all votes is more your style.

14 hours ago, yelims said:

Dublin while expensive is cheaper than London,  good senior people in Dublin are on €100k+

13 hours ago, GrizzlyDave said:

And good Senior SW people are on that in London. But granted Dublin must be cheaper.

What kind of property does that buy you in Dublin? What does €500,000 buy you?

Bump.

I’m still waiting for some local knowledge evidence that you are actually Irish/know Dublin, and the jobs market over there...

3 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

Even you are at it......those memes are too strong for you to resist.

Let have a confirmatory (not a proxy) between two real deals and we'll see what the will of the people is.

I strongly suspect that you are not in favour of direct and explicit democracy. The unicorn, all things to all men undeliverable brexit pulling in all votes is more your style.

You mean second/third referendum.

Be honest about it...

12 hours ago, dugsbody said:

Same. I have anguished over this because I don't wish harm on people, but I've decided that hard brexit would be best. Given a choice, I'd still vote remain, but after that, hard brexit (or no deal if that exists). It is the only way this country will learn. People can't be reasoned with, the only time they change their minds is through experience.

Totally agree.

16 minutes ago, GrizzlyDave said:

Then do  your best for your country and vote for somebody who you believe best represents you and and the best interests of your country.

Instead you are voting for a fraud, profiting from and neck deep implicated in this mess in the first place and telling us it’s ‘about’ Democracy.

15 minutes ago, excon said:

I am not a liar at all, but I rather suspect you don't want to listen to what I have to say.

The mouth is open and the ears are closed.

Like I said, 23rd next week and we will know the truth.

You appears to be a liar, because you overgeneralize using emotional language and instead of discussing your points you're just throwing Brexiters memes unsupported by facts.

9 hours ago, Sheeple Splinter said:

Your mistake is taking everything Brexit at face-value. Wanting to believe is not equivalent to the reality.

All smoke and mirrors - when are you going to accept everything Westminster says is Bull Shit?

https://www.ecnmy.org/engage/brexit-dividend-thats-gonna-fund-nhs/

10 hours ago, rollover said:

This could be Brexit game changer, he could be first of many more.

Not going to happen unfortunately. He's part of the Tory elite and an Eton boy. Ring of steel stuff.

But benefit cheats will be prosecuted. Soldiers that fought in in Afghanistan and Iraq too.

15 minutes ago, jonb2 said:

Totally agree.

You both have to look at the response of Brexiteers to reality. 

Do they accept it and move on or fabricate a new false reality to prop up their self deception?

That's what the Brexit party is all about. Continuing with delusion.

Even if we hard Brexit it will be someone elses fault.

13 minutes ago, rollover said:

You appears to be a liar, because you overgeneralize using emotional language and instead of discussing your points you're just throwing Brexiters memes unsupported by facts.

Any evidence for that? Or just more unsubstantiated mud slinging?