House Price Crash Forum
GreenDevil

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

Just now, inbruges said:

Oh my God you are right.

And you are obviously massively sincere about this, OK, I am going to take a long hard look at myself. At first I thought you was a massive lying tool that is trying to distract from the fact that he has been caught with his hand in the biscuit tin, but it was me all along

You know Bruges, even if I was that man, and I really am not, you've just spent a long time slighting his (or mine if it were true) wife.  Just think about that for a minute, for some reason, you think it's ok to slight someone not involved in any of this, in any way, for her looks. I gave Paul a link to this site.  So he's likely to have had a look.  But even if you don't believe that for one minute (and I genuinely don't give a shit if you do or don't), you've sledged a completely innocent real person, just to get one over someone you don't know.

I really don't care what you say in defence of yourself, but that's lower than low, that's literally scaring the barrel and proves you're every person I think you are.  I geniuinely hope you're proud of yourself, as if I were you, your family, I wouldn't be.  I just wouldn't.  I don;'t mind taking the piss out of folk, but bystanders, collateral to you, I guess?  Shame on you./

1 minute ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Not 100%, although not saying you are wrong  - I have  no idea

Not sure about what the deletion means, could be hairy could be someone not wanting to get involved in someone else's argument.      

What are the odds that you have a rabid anti brexit poster on here called hairy. Who uses some random acronym never seen before online. 

And there is also a rabid anti brexit poster on twitter. Who lives in the same area. Rants in exactly the same way. Has three daughters. And also uses this same acronym never before seen in the internet ? 

A million to one ?

A billion to one ?

It's Hairy. End of. And he knows it. And he's raging. :D

3 minutes ago, CanAffordWontPay said:

Why is the acronym such a big deal?

It's how hairy messed up and he's raging because he can't realise he was so stupid. 

1 minute ago, HairyOb1 said:

You know Bruges, even if I was that man, and I really am not, you've just spent a long time slighting his (or mine if it were true) wife.  Just think about that for a minute, for some reason, you think it's ok to slight someone not involved in any of this, in any way, for her looks. I gave Paul a link to this site.  So he's likely to have had a look.  But even if you don't believe that for one minute (and I genuinely don't give a shit if you do or don't), you've sledged a completely innocent real person, just to get one over someone you don't know.

I really don't care what you say in defence of yourself, but that's lower than low, that's literally scaring the barrel and proves you're every person I think you are.  I geniuinely hope you're proud of yourself, as if I were you, your family, I wouldn't be.  I just wouldn't.  I don;'t mind taking the piss out of folk, but bystanders, collateral to you, I guess?  Shame on you./

One word

M A N I P U L A T I V E

Just now, ccc said:

You tell me. Your the one that deleted it. 

Oh Patrick, but didn't you research it, extensively on google, knowing their algorithms, the one true light of an answer came straight up and linked to the only other place in the Galaxy that had the very same Acronym, one that you appear to have forgotten, and you don't remember it?

OK then.  Hey, Patrick, I am Paul and I think Chloe has large thighs and a bit of skin on her.  Which I apparently like.  Carry on son.  You're deranged.

1 minute ago, ccc said:

What are the odds that you have a rabid anti brexit poster on here called hairy. Who uses some random acronym never seen before online. 

And there is also a rabid anti brexit poster on twitter. Who lives in the same area. Rants in exactly the same way. Has three daughters. And also uses this same acronym never before seen in the internet ? 

A million to one ?

A billion to one ?

Its possible

2 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

:lol:

Seriously if you keep on digging you will be in New Zealand soon.

Just now, ccc said:

A million to one ?

A billion to one ?

That bloke lives in the rolling hills of gods country, and I live in the lowest place in England, the nearest hills being the Mendips and Blackdowns, mile away.  But yes, in the same area :D

And that acronym, what was it again Patrick?  :D:D

And three daughters.  Wow, like who has 3 daughters.

:D:D

Just now, ccc said:

It's how hairy messed up and he's raging because he can't realise he was so stupid. 

Raging.  Cute.

Just now, inbruges said:

One word

M A N I P U L A T I V E

One sentance - Sick in the head.

1 minute ago, inbruges said:

Its possible

Of course. And this Paul bloke - who has a public Twitter account and is happy for the whole world to see - suddenly deleted it instantly when our hairy informs him that - shock horror - his public Twitter account is errr ummm error ummm public !! 

Just now, HairyOb1 said:

That bloke lives in the rolling hills of gods country, and I live in the lowest place in England, the nearest hills being the Mendips and Blackdowns, mile away.  But yes, in the same area :D

Raging.  Cute.

What's Paul's new Twitter name ? 

Just now, ccc said:

:lol:

Seriously if you keep on digging you will be in New Zealand soon.

So, again, this acronym you keep going on about Patrick?

I don't think it's true, as if it was, you'd have said it by now, wouldn't you.  I would have, I know I would have.  You haven't.  Why's that, I wonder?  With the obfuscation you love, trying to avoid it all, but still no acronym.

That's kind of sad.  But, there you go, that's what we have with you Patrick.

Just now, ccc said:

What's Paul's new Twitter name ? 

I've told you Patrick, show me that acronym and you have Pauls new twitter handle.  

Quid pro quo and all that.

Come on, that's fair, isn't it?

Just now, HairyOb1 said:

I've told you Patrick, show me that acronym and you have Pauls new twitter handle.  

Quid pro quo and all that.

Come on, that's fair, isn't it?

I've no idea what it is. I didn't record it. 

Raging.  Cute.

Oh come on hairy, lets stop fighting this, we both know there is obviously a lot of sexual tension happening between us, let me come around yours and give you a good spanking and rimming

1 minute ago, ccc said:

Bit of a schoolboy eh?

Problem is if he keeps bringing up there's an acronym to look out for he's just going to make it easier for people to find him

Just now, ccc said:

I've no idea what it is. I didn't record it. 

But you looked it up and couldn't find it anywhere, no matter where you looked, it was unique, unparalleled - But now somehow forgotten.

Ah, ok then.

Just now, inbruges said:

Oh come on hairy, lets stop fighting this, we both know there is obviously a lot of sexual tension happening between us, let me come around yours and give you a good spanking and rimming

a384913d25ca992e1b7bcf1a4a9f7f62_400x400

Just now, CanAffordWontPay said:

Bit of a schoolboy eh?

Problem is if he keeps bringing up there's an acronym to look out for he's just going to make it easier for people to find him

But, you see, there isn't, which is what is Patricks downfall - There is no acronym, there is no trail, ccc is literally chasing his own trail.

1 minute ago, CanAffordWontPay said:

Bit of a schoolboy eh?

He's still at it. :lol:

He edited it but as I said - too late. I'd already done a Google. 

Just now, HairyOb1 said:

But you looked it up and couldn't find it anywhere, no matter where you looked, it was unique, unparalleled - But now somehow forgotten.

Ah, ok then.

Just now, inbruges said:

Well it's telling you want to do the rimming isn't it.

Just now, ccc said:

He's still at it. :lol:

He edited it but as I said - too late. I'd already done a Google. 

So, those google results, that acronym, what is it Patrick?

But, you see, there isn't, which is what is Patricks downfall - There is no acronym, there is no trail, ccc is literally chasing his own trail.

Night hairy. Im off to bed. Have a good long think about the mistake you have made. :D

The thing is there are other search engines such as duckduckgo and services like the waybackmachine. I'm sure it's still out there now if they searched for the name that's been posted here.

Lets be honest, you didn't, did you.  Come on Patrick, admit it, you know you didn't, now you're just playing to the gallery, and rimming boy.

So, why not just PM your questions and I'll answer them so this thread can go back to brexit, and not us.  I am sure there are lots here who are now a bit cheesed off with no, yes, no, yes, no, yes.  I am not that man, so you're going to be howling up that particular tree for a long time, and I think the folk here don't want that.  So, PM me, ask away and I'll give you any answers you want.

But I am not Paul Hallett, although, by the end of the weekend, I might want to be.

Just now, CanAffordWontPay said:

The thing is there are other search engines such as duckduckgo and services like the waybackmachine. I'm sure it's still out there now if they searched for the name that's been posted here.

Tell them to go for it, I am really all ears.  I am ready for this silver bullet, this ground breaking information.

But the truth is, it doesn't exist.  If it did, We'd be staring at it.  That's the unpalatable truth about it all.