Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

I do, genuinely, feel sorry for you.  You're maligning a woman you don't know, based on a forum, in which you're interacting with someone you don't know, and including people you don't know, but who are real and thinking of it as kind of a game.  I don't know the woman Michael, I don't.  But the bloke who you've linked to, has seen this site, could probably be looking at it, and you're calling his wife , some rough council estate type.  I hope you can see that look, and I really do hope you're not married with that attitude.

Above all Michael, I do hope you can see what you've become.

It doesn't matter to me, she's not my wife.  As I said, mine's older and carries some mileage, that I adore.  But, I'd never do what you have done, as my moral compass seems to be guided better than yours.  Sorry, genuinely, sorry.  I'd not like to be you.

Oh my God you are right.

And you are obviously massively sincere about this, OK, I am going to take a long hard look at myself. At first I thought you was a massive lying tool that is trying to distract from the fact that he has been caught with his hand in the biscuit tin, but it was me all along

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 135.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • GrizzlyDave

    9502

  • Confusion of VIs

    7416

  • jonb2

    5732

  • thehowler

    5046

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do.   https://twitter.com/housepricemania

1409 pages....you guys should have your own forum !!!

Oh OK. Shame that really, but hey it looks like @IMHAL helped us both out. Nice repost though, thanks ! Any thoughts ?  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

I do, genuinely, feel sorry for you.  You're maligning a woman you don't know, based on a forum, in which you're interacting with someone you don't know, and including people you don't know, but who are real and thinking of it as kind of a game.  I don't know the woman Michael, I don't.  But the bloke who you've linked to, has seen this site, could probably be looking at it, and you're calling his wife , some rough council estate type.  I hope you can see that look, and I really do hope you're not married with that attitude.

Above all Michael, I do hope you can see what you've become.

It doesn't matter to me, she's not my wife.  As I said, mine's older and carries some mileage, that I adore.  But, I'd never do what you have done, as my moral compass seems to be guided better than yours.  Sorry, genuinely, sorry.  I'd not like to be you.

You publicly abused a burd online about her weight simply because she voted brexit. 

We can all see through your fake outrage now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

No, I am multimillionaire Paul Hallet, his Blonde daughters and council estate trashy wife.

You know what I did here about the trashy council wife thing ccc ? 

Tell this idiot because is thick as f***

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, inbruges said:

Oh my God you are right.

And you are obviously massively sincere about this, OK, I am going to take a long hard look at myself. At first I thought you was a massive lying tool that is trying to distract from the fact that he has been caught with his hand in the biscuit tin, but it was me all along

You know Bruges, even if I was that man, and I really am not, you've just spent a long time slighting his (or mine if it were true) wife.  Just think about that for a minute, for some reason, you think it's ok to slight someone not involved in any of this, in any way, for her looks. I gave Paul a link to this site.  So he's likely to have had a look.  But even if you don't believe that for one minute (and I genuinely don't give a shit if you do or don't), you've sledged a completely innocent real person, just to get one over someone you don't know.

I really don't care what you say in defence of yourself, but that's lower than low, that's literally scaring the barrel and proves you're every person I think you are.  I geniuinely hope you're proud of yourself, as if I were you, your family, I wouldn't be.  I just wouldn't.  I don;'t mind taking the piss out of folk, but bystanders, collateral to you, I guess?  Shame on you./

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Not 100%, although not saying you are wrong  - I have  no idea

Not sure about what the deletion means, could be hairy could be someone not wanting to get involved in someone else's argument.      

What are the odds that you have a rabid anti brexit poster on here called hairy. Who uses some random acronym never seen before online. 

And there is also a rabid anti brexit poster on twitter. Who lives in the same area. Rants in exactly the same way. Has three daughters. And also uses this same acronym never before seen in the internet ? 

A million to one ?

A billion to one ?

It's Hairy. End of. And he knows it. And he's raging. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HairyOb1 said:

You know Bruges, even if I was that man, and I really am not, you've just spent a long time slighting his (or mine if it were true) wife.  Just think about that for a minute, for some reason, you think it's ok to slight someone not involved in any of this, in any way, for her looks. I gave Paul a link to this site.  So he's likely to have had a look.  But even if you don't believe that for one minute (and I genuinely don't give a shit if you do or don't), you've sledged a completely innocent real person, just to get one over someone you don't know.

I really don't care what you say in defence of yourself, but that's lower than low, that's literally scaring the barrel and proves you're every person I think you are.  I geniuinely hope you're proud of yourself, as if I were you, your family, I wouldn't be.  I just wouldn't.  I don;'t mind taking the piss out of folk, but bystanders, collateral to you, I guess?  Shame on you./

One word

 

M A N I P U L A T I V E

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ccc said:

You tell me. Your the one that deleted it. 

Oh Patrick, but didn't you research it, extensively on google, knowing their algorithms, the one true light of an answer came straight up and linked to the only other place in the Galaxy that had the very same Acronym, one that you appear to have forgotten, and you don't remember it?

OK then.  Hey, Patrick, I am Paul and I think Chloe has large thighs and a bit of skin on her.  Which I apparently like.  Carry on son.  You're deranged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ccc said:

What are the odds that you have a rabid anti brexit poster on here called hairy. Who uses some random acronym never seen before online. 

And there is also a rabid anti brexit poster on twitter. Who lives in the same area. Rants in exactly the same way. Has three daughters. And also uses this same acronym never before seen in the internet ? 

A million to one ?

A billion to one ?

It's Hairy. End of. And he knows it. And he's raging. :D

Its possible

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

You know Bruges, even if I was that man, and I really am not, you've just spent a long time slighting his (or mine if it were true) wife.  Just think about that for a minute, for some reason, you think it's ok to slight someone not involved in any of this, in any way, for her looks. I gave Paul a link to this site.  So he's likely to have had a look.  But even if you don't believe that for one minute (and I genuinely don't give a shit if you do or don't), you've sledged a completely innocent real person, just to get one over someone you don't know.

I really don't care what you say in defence of yourself, but that's lower than low, that's literally scaring the barrel and proves you're every person I think you are.  I geniuinely hope you're proud of yourself, as if I were you, your family, I wouldn't be.  I just wouldn't.  I don;'t mind taking the piss out of folk, but bystanders, collateral to you, I guess?  Shame on you./

:lol:

Seriously if you keep on digging you will be in New Zealand soon.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ccc said:

What are the odds that you have a rabid anti brexit poster on here called hairy. Who uses some random acronym never seen before online. 

And there is also a rabid anti brexit poster on twitter. Who lives in the same area. Rants in exactly the same way. Has three daughters. And also uses this same acronym never before seen in the internet ? 

A million to one ?

A billion to one ?

It's Hairy. End of. And he knows it. And he's raging. :D

That bloke lives in the rolling hills of gods country, and I live in the lowest place in England, the nearest hills being the Mendips and Blackdowns, mile away.  But yes, in the same area :D

And that acronym, what was it again Patrick?  :D:D

And three daughters.  Wow, like who has 3 daughters.

:D:D

 

Just now, ccc said:

It's how hairy messed up and he's raging because he can't realise he was so stupid. 

Raging.  Cute.

Just now, inbruges said:

One word

M A N I P U L A T I V E

One sentance - Sick in the head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, inbruges said:

Its possible

 

Of course. And this Paul bloke - who has a public Twitter account and is happy for the whole world to see - suddenly deleted it instantly when our hairy informs him that - shock horror - his public Twitter account is errr ummm error ummm public !! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HairyOb1 said:

That bloke lives in the rolling hills of gods country, and I live in the lowest place in England, the nearest hills being the Mendips and Blackdowns, mile away.  But yes, in the same area :D

And that acronym, what was it again Patrick?  :D:D

And three daughters.  Wow, like who has 3 daughters.

:D:D

 

Raging.  Cute.

One sentance - Sick in the head.

What's Paul's new Twitter name ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ccc said:

:lol:

Seriously if you keep on digging you will be in New Zealand soon.

 

So, again, this acronym you keep going on about Patrick?

I don't think it's true, as if it was, you'd have said it by now, wouldn't you.  I would have, I know I would have.  You haven't.  Why's that, I wonder?  With the obfuscation you love, trying to avoid it all, but still no acronym.

That's kind of sad.  But, there you go, that's what we have with you Patrick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HairyOb1 said:

I've told you Patrick, show me that acronym and you have Pauls new twitter handle.  

Quid pro quo and all that.

Come on, that's fair, isn't it?

I've no idea what it is. I didn't record it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HairyOb1 said:

That bloke lives in the rolling hills of gods country, and I live in the lowest place in England, the nearest hills being the Mendips and Blackdowns, mile away.  But yes, in the same area :D

And that acronym, what was it again Patrick?  :D:D

And three daughters.  Wow, like who has 3 daughters.

:D:D

 

Raging.  Cute.

One sentance - Sick in the head.

Oh come on hairy, lets stop fighting this, we both know there is obviously a lot of sexual tension happening between us, let me come around yours and give you a good spanking and rimming

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, inbruges said:

Oh come on hairy, lets stop fighting this, we both know there is obviously a lot of sexual tension happening between us, let me come around yours and give you a good spanking and rimming

a384913d25ca992e1b7bcf1a4a9f7f62_400x400

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CanAffordWontPay said:

Bit of a schoolboy eh?

Problem is if he keeps bringing up there's an acronym to look out for he's just going to make it easier for people to find him

But, you see, there isn't, which is what is Patricks downfall - There is no acronym, there is no trail, ccc is literally chasing his own trail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CanAffordWontPay said:

Bit of a schoolboy eh?

Problem is if he keeps bringing up there's an acronym to look out for he's just going to make it easier for people to find him

He's still at it. :lol:

He edited it but as I said - too late. I'd already done a Google. 

Just now, HairyOb1 said:

But you looked it up and couldn't find it anywhere, no matter where you looked, it was unique, unparalleled - But now somehow forgotten.

Ah, ok then.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 429 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.