House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

What Does Hide Sexuality Mean?

I hide my sexuality from women I'm attracted to because I'm a bit too shy to hit on them. Who can I blame for this?

How may people tell others they are 'straight' ? Or make it 100% obvious ?

I think this is more about not holding hands in public etc..

Isn't it where you take your todger and sellotape it under you bum? Or sellotape your boobs flat?

The answer.... They have lots of straight people - so-called 'fag whores' - who like to go to gay clubs. Lots of LGBT get angry about such people and will go up to people who they think are straight and challenge why they are in a gay club.

Also, a lot of transgender people do not like to be called transgender. They consider themselves male or female, especially after surgery, and they do too get hassled in gay clubs by militant LGBT folk. I know a guy who looked like Arnie before he started on hormones and now looks like a petite barbie doll - she gets loads of abuse in LGBT clubs from gay people who think that she is a straight woman slumming it with gays.

So the term, basically, allows people to be who they are whilst allowing the venue owners to maximise revenue.

Nowt as queer as folk.

They have lots of straight people - so-called 'fag whores' - who like to go to gay clubs. Lots of LGBT get angry about such people and will go up to people who they think are straight and challenge why they are in a gay club.

I've been to gay clubs dozens of times and never experienced anything of the sort. Though I did once go to a gay S&M night at Turnmills in jeans and t-shirt where I got told I looked ridiculous by a fat man in pink leather lederhosen that were buckled into his nipple piercings.

I've been to gay clubs dozens of times and never experienced anything of the sort. Though I did once go to a gay S&M night at Turnmills in jeans and t-shirt where I got told I looked ridiculous by a fat man in pink leather lederhosen that were buckled into his nipple piercings.

Don't mind me. I tell everyone they look ridiculous.

The question would have been so vague as to be meaningless, something like:

Have you found yourself in a situation where you felt under pressure to conceal your sexuality?

I'm surprised the answer's not 100% tbh.

The answer.... They have lots of straight people - so-called 'fag whores' - who like to go to gay clubs. Lots of LGBT get angry about such people and will go up to people who they think are straight and challenge why they are in a gay club.

Really?

I've been in a gay club (once), and got no hostility. Circumstances were slightly akin to the time I sat through a feminist meeting: nowhere better to go in the time available.

Have you found yourself in a situation where you felt under pressure to conceal your sexuality?

Well, of course. Noone wants to be too demonstrative in public. It's basic manners.

Really?

I've been in a gay club (once), and got no hostility. Circumstances were slightly akin to the time I sat through a feminist meeting: nowhere better to go in the time available.

Yep, the LGBT community is not all hugs and loving. There are sects within sects and lots of individuals with issues they feel strongly about. Some lime to feel top dog in a pecking order that they invent.

On YouTube there are quite a few videos from MTF and FTM trans people talking about the abuse they have got at gay venues.

If you want to see a bizarre view it is one that some butch dyke lesbians hold and how they feel about MTF transgender folks. Some of the FTM transgender folks can have very low opinions of FTM transgender folks. Bit bizarre, but there you go.

Yep, the LGBT community is not all hugs and loving. There are sects within sects and lots of individuals with issues they feel strongly about. Some lime to feel top dog in a pecking order that they invent.

On YouTube there are quite a few videos from MTF and FTM trans people talking about the abuse they have got at gay venues.

If you want to see a bizarre view it is one that some butch dyke lesbians hold and how they feel about MTF transgender folks. Some of the FTM transgender folks can have very low opinions of FTM transgender folks. Bit bizarre, but there you go.

Gay men hate gay women.

Gay women hate gay men and men - unless they need sperm.

Gay men + gay women hate bi-sexuals.

Gay men hate gay women.

Gay women hate gay men and men - unless they need sperm.

Gay men + gay women hate bi-sexuals.

I read an article from Eddie Izzard that as a straight cross dresser he gets abuse from transexual folk. So you can add cross-dressers into the list of 'people who dislike each other.

I have experienced the gay clubs not liking straight blokes in them examples. A number of times. Me and my pals used to pop into a gay bar on Sunday afternoon bevvy sessions as they had karaoke on. Even knew the burd that did it. But on a number of occasions we were told by her that we could have one more song then had to leave - this was from the manager.

Apparently we were being 'too loud'.

At a Sunday afternoon gay bar karaoke ffs. I'm pretty certain it had nothing to do with being loud.

I have experienced the gay clubs not liking straight blokes in them examples. A number of times. Me and my pals used to pop into a gay bar on Sunday afternoon bevvy sessions as they had karaoke on. Even knew the burd that did it. But on a number of occasions we were told by her that we could have one more song then had to leave - this was from the manager.

Apparently we were being 'too loud'.

At a Sunday afternoon gay bar karaoke ffs. I'm pretty certain it had nothing to do with being loud.

You should picket the place.

Do somethign about rainbows.

The minorities tend to be the most exclusive/anti.

I read an article from Eddie Izzard that as a straight cross dresser he gets abuse from transexual folk. So you can add cross-dressers into the list of 'people who dislike each other.

Intersectionalism....it does what it says on the tin...inter...sects...

You should picket the place.

Do somethign about rainbows.

The minorities tend to be the most exclusive/anti.

I will stand outside and dress up in heels. That'll teach them.