House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
2bitMillionaire

From London ? .......know Ronnie Kray? ........

Yes im back , been to london never been before , evry body i met new Ronnie Kray , or was related to im or sumfin , One guy told me that his mate had a flower shop in scotland , and he herd that ronnie kray was coming to scotland for a holiday or sumfin , so rather than bump into im , he woke up one morning and pulled his own head off .

Are you from London ......Do you know Ronnie Kray ......Let us know

Yes im back , been to london never been before , evry body i met new Ronnie Kray , or was related to im or sumfin , One guy told me that his mate had a flower shop in scotland , and he herd that ronnie kray was coming to scotland for a holiday or sumfin , so rather than bump into im , he woke up one morning and pulled his own head off .

Are you from London ......Do you know Ronnie Kray ......Let us know

troll??

thought u was property guru?? :blink:

*nudge*

troll??

thought u was property guru?? :blink:

*nudge*

A up cheeky pants , how are ya , you got that tenna you owe me , you might not remember you were really pissed , and i think you were trying to say that you get down to bananna rama and erasure , yep we got engaged after 5 maybee 6 years our party is tomorrow and ron and reg are coming , but we have got to behave or they will pour petrol in our ears and crush our heads in a vice , london is ace , mate i am real drunk and i am feeling horney so i need to get our lass , so have a merry christmas and a happy new year and if you do glasto next time we will see you there , we are getting a tee pee next time , till then , look after your bits , stay sloppy . and remember......... where ever theres a job , tooo big ..... never too small , , where ever theres a house to much or to tall ... you need to call the 2 bit millionare , Im a god dam sexuall tyranasaurus ..

RON AND REG

A up cheeky pants , how are ya , you got that tenna you owe me , you might not remember you were really pissed , and i think you were trying to say that you get down to bananna rama and erasure , yep we got engaged after 5 maybee 6 years our party is tomorrow and ron and reg are coming , but we have got to behave or they will pour petrol in our ears and crush our heads in a vice , london is ace , mate i am real drunk and i am feeling horney so i need to get our lass , so have a merry christmas and a happy new year and if you do glasto next time we will see you there , we are getting a tee pee next time , till then , look after your bits , stay sloppy . and remember......... where ever theres a job , tooo big ..... never too small , , where ever theres a house to much or to tall ... you need to call the 2 bit millionare , Im a god dam sexuall tyranasaurus ..

RON AND REG

:lol::lol::lol:

funny as ever!!!!

don't remember that tenner though :P