House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saving For a Space Ship

British ‘Second Wife’ Website

On my not so regular trips to Asia I commonly have various taxi drivers and hotel concierges offering me a "second wife" but my default response is always that I have enough hassle from one wife so why would I need another.

Well I feel 'enriched' you are obviously a racist for not feeling the same, and must be sent for reeducation.

Just goes to show how restrictive and behind the times silly labels like LGBT (so beloved of BBC SJWs) are.

The state of Utah was ahead of the rest of the world all along.

Typical. People who already have one wife want another one, thus depriving those that do not have a wife getting on the marriage ladder.

Do they rent them out or keep them as holiday wives?

Who cares? Consenting adults and all that.

A private marriage contract is far superior to a state marriage contract. Between same sex, different sex, two people, five people - each to their own.

On my not so regular trips to Asia I commonly have various taxi drivers and hotel concierges offering me a "second wife" but my default response is always that I have enough hassle from one wife so why would I need another.

More benefit money.

Buy a crap house in Bury, put 2nd wife + kids in it. Get rent from the DSS.

A private marriage contract is far superior to a state marriage contract. Between same sex, different sex, two people, five people - each to their own.

Who's paying I think is the question.

Have as many kids and wives as you want if it's your money.

I can see it coming in this could try where they will make multiple wives legal but you will have to convert to Islam first.

So non Muslims will deprived the right to make DSS money from second wives. Shocking.

In the culture that permits second wives, what's the age of consent for marriage?

Out of interest who and why would females advertise themselves on this site? Does this chap think tens of thousands of eager women are excitedly logging on every day to find a married bloke to, um, marry.

Out of interest who and why would females advertise themselves on this site? Does this chap think tens of thousands of eager women are excitedly logging on every day to find a married bloke to, um, marry.

In Pakistan, yes.

Utah Mormons haven't allowed polygamy for well over 100 years.

An Islam only allows polygamy to men wealthy enough to support multiple wives.