House Price Crash Forum

Eu Referendum - Will The Vote Be Rigged

FANG

HOLA441

^ Not 100 % sure of all the reasoning there. Don't forget, everyone who loves Love and hates Fear will turn out. It's a civic duty.

Even on a plainly rational basis, my brother who has previously shown little to no political interest has been really vocal about rhe need to vote remain.

P

did he have any arguments that werent about celebrity sponsorship or fear?

Any at all?

One would do.

HOLA442
HOLA443

-Businesses writing to their employees, telling them 'vote in or else'

We had that, not quite to the point of "vote in or else" but a load of spiel about how great the EU was and why Britain should stay in it. It went down like a lead balloon with everyone I spoke to.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Funny how employers think they own you, body and soul. Modern slavery.

It's another of the modern world's great achievements. In the past slavery was the answer to their dreams but now they've discovered that it's possible to get almost as much control over people as if they were slaves, but without all that inconvenience and expense of having to feed, house, and clothe them.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

They'll find a way to squirm out of it.

Already started.

Watching the BBC and that woman who does a morning TV 'news' thing had some people in Manchester. The lady on that said there was an online petition against the vote.

HOLA4410

Already started.

Watching the BBC and that woman who does a morning TV 'news' thing had some people in Manchester. The lady on that said there was an online petition against the vote.

Perhaps we should just keep voting till somebody tells us we got it right??

HOLA4411

There will be civil unrest if they try to reverse the result. I for one will be on the streets demonstrating. Peacefully and legally of course.

Lets see them reverse it will several million people on the streets protesting every day.

Make no mistake, this vote was a vote for democracy. This is maybe the last chance we get to secure it before its subsumed into the globalist wet dream.

HOLA4412

There will be civil unrest if they try to reverse the result. I for one will be on the streets demonstrating. Peacefully and legally of course.

Lets see them reverse it will several million people on the streets protesting every day.

Make no mistake, this vote was a vote for democracy. This is maybe the last chance we get to secure it before its subsumed into the globalist wet dream.

Never in my life been motivated to go out and demonstrate, would definitely do so in that case.

I was Leave based on democracy, this is possibly only the second vote I've ever cast where my vote had a realistic chance of effecting the result.

I don't believe the EU is as undemocratic as people think, but we were never asked if we wanted to join the EU as it is today, we have been forced in to it via various small step treaties which as a whole have completely changed the face of the relationship and the purpose. The EEC vote doesn't count, if they had asked me at the start I might well have said yes but the fact we have been pushed down this route of an ever more federal Europe without a vote was fundamentally undemocratic.

For all the hate he gets Farage has pushed this vote through via the full democratic process and I genuinely think that's a massively symbolic thing. People say nothing changes, why bother voting, they are all the same, but UKIP was founded 23 years ago as a grass roots movement to allow people to change the direction of the UK with regards to Europe. Rather than be despised and ridiculed the SJW types should be shouting from the rafters about how it's achieved what it has through pure democracy.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Who knows

But the comments on that video are fecking outrageous

Yes, they are abhorrent.

The woman in the video could be scratching a lottery ticket. Or putting together her shopping list - fish fingers could have been replaced with frozen prawns.

I doubt very much that someone is going to be sat in the middle of a counting office with a rubber and a pen gleefully fiddling with ballot papers.

HOLA4416

Archived