House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Job: Shoplifting

And it's still there if anybody wishes to apply:

Shoplifting / Theft Scenarios

My now offers the unique service of evaluating your security measures by entering your premises and carrying out Shoplifting or Theft from your premises. :lol:

This can be as a customer or as an ‘employee’ working undercover.

This service is offered to monitor any breach in security systems or used measure the effectiveness of your security personnel.

These services are usually integrated with Video Surveillance service for use at subsequent training programmes.

PLEASE NOTE:

This service is offered using only the highest trained individuals (we do not use untrained personnel for this role due to the potential unpredictable outcome)

Strict instruction on how far to take the situation is adhered to and no liability is held against the client.

Please contact us on 0844 35 11 472 or contact us via email or using the form here.

http://mysteryshoppinguk.co.uk/shoplifting.html

I wouldn't be able to come up with these scams because I would just think "Nobody's that stupid."

But they are!

Or maybe she's very clever

Goes shoplifting and if she gets her collar felt

Her: "this is all a terrible mistake officer. I'm a secret shopper just following my employer's orders"

Officer: "sorry to trouble you ma'am. Have a nice day"

I wonder how many people have sent stolen goods to the head office.

All the police need to do, is to raid the office and intercept all the parcels.

If the crooks are savvy, it'll be a boiler-room office and they'll watch their 'secret-shopper/shoplifter' to see if she gets out with the goods or is nabbed

It doesn't work like that. The 'head office' address is in reality a private address of some other gullible fool who has been hired as a 'parcel forwarder'. The end destination is usually a post office address somewhere in Romania where the scamsters pick up the stolen items.

I think the best shoplifting trick I've heard of was people going into a supermarket that has a post office franchise and putting high value, security tagged items into self addressed jiffy bags then handing said jiffy bags over the post office counter, the collections postie then takes them out of the secure exit (where there aren't security tag scanners)... then sit and wait at home for your prezzie to turn up in the post!

Genius.

I think the best shoplifting trick I've heard of was people going into a supermarket that has a post office franchise and putting high value, security tagged items into self addressed jiffy bags then handing said jiffy bags over the post office counter

I have never seen a supermarket where the post office is inside the secure area.

I think the best shoplifting trick I've heard of was people going into a supermarket that has a post office franchise and putting high value, security tagged items into self addressed jiffy bags then handing said jiffy bags over the post office counter, the collections postie then takes them out of the secure exit (where there aren't security tag scanners)... then sit and wait at home for your prezzie to turn up in the post!

Genius.

I saw that report as well. Very clever.