House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Corbyn, Euro16, Ultras - Ffs

If there was any doubt that Jezza and his gang are a bunch of loons and a total waste of fcking time:

https://next.ft.com/content/6fe15566-33aa-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153

'The Russian president was backed up in this by Jeremy Corbyn, the UK Labour leader, who in an interview on Russia Today said he suspected the fighting had been provoked by the US and western European powers. Ken Livingstone, former mayor of London, speaking on the same channel, pointed out that Michel Platini, the last president of Uefa, was a well-known Zionist.'

Its was the CIA that did. Oh FFS.

This is meant to be the opposition!

I despairt of ALL politicians nowadays. What this country needs is a good, old-fashioned LEADER. :ph34r:

[i'm getting old. I now have two hearing aids but feel better not wearing them!!]

I think it is.

However, its impossible to seperate fact and fiction with Corbyn and his gang - they live in a wierd bubble.

If there was any doubt that Jezza and his gang are a bunch of loons and a total waste of fcking time:

https://next.ft.com/content/6fe15566-33aa-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153

'The Russian president was backed up in this by Jeremy Corbyn, the UK Labour leader, who in an interview on Russia Today said he suspected the fighting had been provoked by the US and western European powers. Ken Livingstone, former mayor of London, speaking on the same channel, pointed out that Michel Platini, the last president of Uefa, was a well-known Zionist.'

Its was the CIA that did. Oh FFS.

This is meant to be the opposition!

Red Ken back to using the Z word?

Red Ken back to using the Z word?

Its a spoof. problem is Ken's words are not.

Im sorting wating fro this to disappear down the thread ....

It would be far from the first time that crowds have been infiltrated by provocateurs in order to achieve various nefarious ends.

The Maidan in Ukraine had paid individuals (an army, infact) who were sent into Ukraine by the EU/US to ensure the coup.