House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BudoBear

Eu Conceived By The Cia - We Must Leave!

Dr Paul Craig Roberts 2016 Vote BREXIT End the EU, a CIA Co

https://youtu.be/VueOaHNRdH8

A most interesting interview, now hotly doing the rounds on t'interweb and social media.

Paul Craig Roberts is the former US Assistant Secretary to the Treasury for Economic Policy. He casts some interesting light on Brexit and the hullabaloo being generated by our BS mainstream media and criminal government. I consider this essential viewing, so if you find this info useful please share far and wide.

bB

Al Qaeda also entirely a CIA creation. Literally translated it means "the database" and was a list of CIA assets in the region. Of course you won't hear that on the vile BBC because it doesn't fit the terror agenda.

I've read a lot of recent research suggesting ISIS is another CIA creation, it would not surprise me, but I haven't heard CNN telling me so maybe I shouldn't even consider it and stay "terrified of terror" instead.

No surprise. And no surprise when someone will mention the phrase "tinfoil hat" because they believe everything the government and media tell them. Everything is utterly predictable.

No surprise. And no surprise when someone will mention the phrase "tinfoil hat" because they believe everything the government and media tell them. Everything is utterly predictable.

The term 'conspiracy theorist' is also a product of the CIA - they needed a meme/term to debase anyone questioning the agenda! If you've not heard of Edward Louis James Bernays, check him out. He worked closesly with US govt agencies to assist in public relations, especially the 'manufacturing' of consent for government policy.

There is an even deeper conspiracy that behind the scenes the EU was designed to succeed politically where the nazis had failed. A united Europe with Germany at the forefront!

Indeed, I think you're on a very relevant track there. Have a little look into what happened to all the nazi big-cheeses post WWII and where they went. It's also interesting to 'follow the money' and see where all that nazi gold went. From what I've seen/read/heard, it was used to set up our modern day military industiral complex, big pharma complex, agro-industries, and more.

Keep an open mind and keep questioning ;¬)

bB

Al Qaeda also entirely a CIA creation. Literally translated it means "the database" and was a list of CIA assets in the region. Of course you won't hear that on the vile BBC because it doesn't fit the terror agenda.

I've read a lot of recent research suggesting ISIS is another CIA creation, it would not surprise me, but I haven't heard CNN telling me so maybe I shouldn't even consider it and stay "terrified of terror" instead.

I concur, and reckon that ISIS is a rebranding of al qaeda, which was a rebranding of the Taliban/Afghan soldiers trained by the CIA. Look at how regularly the govermediament changes the name of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh. Keep the masses runnning in circles wonder what's going on and they'll never see what you're up to! We are governed by deception, and I have to say it is very refreshing to see people finally lifting the veil on this insanity.

It is crucial that when looking into this stuff we apply a rational approach and reasoned, critical thinking, because so many movements that have been borne out of groups looking to be free of this shizzle have been co-opted by govt agencies.

;¬)

bB

ISIS was funded and equipped by western interests in fact hillary was one of the ones arranging arms to them. It was originally some Al Qaeda mercenaries out of places like sudan. They were paid funded and equipped by western powers during the arab spring to overthrow the regimes in syria and libya etc. This then grew into the ISIS we know today that are essentially gangsters lining there pockets and using religion and religious nutters to there own ends..

This is all mainstream news, there was a big load of bother in canada cause it turned out they supplied the hilux pickup trucks isis were using.

The bigger conspiracy is that these enemies may be created to justify the military industrial complex especially after repeated attempts russia refused to bite and become the bad guy again. The Western powers need a "threat" and a war of civilizations is right up there alley especially a christian v muslim one which has a lot of history. ISIS are a great bogeyman for the west whos only real tool of governance which is fear and ISIS is a big scary man in a mask.

Anyone following brexit can see them selling the fear but I think personally a lot of people have fear fatigue which is why I believe a big terror attack will hit the UK soon just to remind us all about how daddy gov protects us from the bad people.

Glad to hear this spoken.

Europe = Vassel of the USA.

Thanks for posting.

Well, the Yanks did hedge and fund both sides for the last great war and have reaped the rewards ever since.

And most European & border states will most certainly have Yank nukes parked in a Yank airbase, port, or base whether they like it or not via USEUCOM/USCENTCOM.

Y'all should read this fellows body of works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Loftus_(author) to see how much influence the Yanks & UK have over everything.

I concur, and reckon that ISIS is a rebranding of al qaeda, which was a rebranding of the Taliban/Afghan soldiers trained by the CIA. Look at how regularly the govermediament changes the name of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh. Keep the masses runnning in circles wonder what's going on and they'll never see what you're up to! We are governed by deception, and I have to say it is very refreshing to see people finally lifting the veil on this insanity.

It is crucial that when looking into this stuff we apply a rational approach and reasoned, critical thinking, because so many movements that have been borne out of groups looking to be free of this shizzle have been co-opted by govt agencies.

;¬)

bB

Indeed, I think you're on a very relevant track there. Have a little look into what happened to all the nazi big-cheeses post WWII and where they went. It's also interesting to 'follow the money' and see where all that nazi gold went. From what I've seen/read/heard, it was used to set up our modern day military industiral complex, big pharma complex, agro-industries, and more.

Keep an open mind and keep questioning ;¬)

bB

And of course NASA. Founded by Werner von Braun of course.

But they wear white and say god bless america and wave flags a lot and are in a SHTLOAD of propaganda movies so we know they're the good guys.

Al Qaeda also entirely a CIA creation. Literally translated it means "the database" and was a list of CIA assets in the region.

Al Qaida was created by Isaac Asimov. When his Foundation trilogy, a tale of religious/political insurgency led by a visionary from a remote stronghold communicating to a disparate following via video messages, was translated in to Arabic the title was "Al Qaida".

Spooky, eh?

Well, the Yanks did hedge and fund both sides for the last great war and have reaped the rewards ever since.

And most European & border states will most certainly have Yank nukes parked in a Yank airbase, port, or base whether they like it or not via USEUCOM/USCENTCOM.

Y'all should read this fellows body of works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Loftus_(author) to see how much influence the Yanks & UK have over everything.

The USA have fought both military and economic war upon tens possibly hundreds of Countries since the end of WW2.

Al Qaida was created by Isaac Asimov. When his Foundation trilogy, a tale of religious/political insurgency led by a visionary from a remote stronghold communicating to a disparate following via video messages, was translated in to Arabic the title was "Al Qaida".

Spooky, eh?

:blink: Woah.

Glad to hear this spoken.

Europe = Vassel of the USA.

Thanks for posting.

Oddly, I believe it's more like the other way around. The 'Britain is America's lapdog' thing is a misdirection.