House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

or in excess of

Owen Jones Storms Out Of Sky Tv Press Review

Owen Jones threw his toys out of the pram tonight, when discussing the attack on a Gay nightclub in Orlando. He really is incapable of accepting the opinions of others, unless they agree with him.

Thats a coincidence because when i saw it was him on the TV i walked out the lounge.

That show is just London luvvies showing the rest of Britain how sophisticated they are and in touch with us plebs.

Thats a coincidence because when i saw it was him on the TV i walked out the lounge.

That show is just London luvvies showing the rest of Britain how sophisticated they are and in touch with us plebs.

I think it is more sinister than that, they pretend that the shite printed in "news" papers deserves to be taken seriously.

What exactly was is that he didn't like?

Something to do with the gay club shooting.

Now don't get me wrong its tragic what's happened but surely he's as desensitised as the rest of us to this kind of shooting.

No idea - I wasn't watching, but just did a quick search on youtube, in the hope someone recorded it and uploaded it. The wonder of modern tech!

These american gun agenda false flags are getting ridiculous now. If you don't get your media programming via the AP fed mainstream channels, and instead try the independant media, its painfully obvious these major events are almost all complete setups.

I still don't get what he was angry about. Pls help.

That woman said there are lunatics in the world and he didn't like that kind of language.

So you can see his point can't you???????????

Little twerp must wake up and actively look for things to be offended by, yet the MSM can't get enough of this voice of yuff.

I still don't get what he was angry about. Pls help.

Presenter kept trying to bring on the "Fanatic (Muslim) backed by IS attacks West" angle, and the boy seemed to want to avoid this at all costs for some reason, so kept banging on about the LGBT community and getting all worked up. Would need to see the whole thing to be sure, I only caught it about ten minutes in, and they were already approaching handbags at the ready by that point, but to be more afraid of insulting Muslims than SKY news is surely saying something?

Presenter kept trying to bring on the "Fanatic (Muslim) backed by IS attacks West" angle, and the boy seemed to want to avoid this at all costs for some reason, so kept banging on about the LGBT community and getting all worked up. Would need to see the whole thing to be sure, I only caught it about ten minutes in, and they were already approaching handbags at the ready by that point, but to be more afraid of insulting Muslims than SKY news is surely saying something?

Its a paper review show and they were discussing tomorrows headlines. And the editorial angles thereupon.

Owen didn't like the headlines and decided to take it out on the presenter and the other guest.

lol. Hopefully that will be the last time he appears on TV. A total fool/idiot/nutcase. Looked liked a spoilt child.

Left-wing lunatic.

Its a paper review show and they were discussing tomorrows headlines. And the editorial angles thereupon.

Owen didn't like the headlines and decided to take it out on the presenter and the other guest.

Yeah, he looked like he hadn`t had his sugar puffs, or maybe blowing his nose too hard in reverse, either way he f*ucked up, didn`t listen to anyone and just came across as un-hinged, and a bit fanatical actually :lol:

I still don't get why he flipped about the use of the word lunatic? They clearly are!