House Price Crash Forum

Brexit Could End Bus Passes And Triple Lock

stuckin2up2down

HOLA441

Wow, just wow.

We live in interesting times.

We are talking the Torygraph here, in my area one of the safest Tory seats in the country, I have yet to meet a Remain supporter locally and I have seen one Remain poster out of hundreds of leave.

There will be an unholy alliance of affluent rural Tories and struggling white working classes against an alliance of the Metropolitan elite and benefit lifers that fear the affordability of their benefit fix.

Edited by crashmonitor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

We are talking the Torygraph here, in my area one of the safest Tory seats in the country, I have yet to meet a Remain supporter locally and I have seen one Remain poster out of hundreds of leave.

There will be an unholy alliance of affluent rural Tories and struggling white working classes against an alliance of the Metropolitan elite and benefit lifers that fear the affordability of their benefit fix.

It's generally solid remain/labour voters where I am. But there is a lot of wavering based on cameron being an utter c0ck.

HOLA443

It's generally solid remain/labour voters where I am. But there is a lot of wavering based on cameron being an utter c0ck.

Doesn't surprise me...Leeds, a town based on University employment and BTL. I guess it's the Metropolitan elite capital of the North.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Doesn't surprise me...Leeds, a town based on University employment and BTL. I guess it's the Metropolitan elite capital of the North.

You forgot consumer finance, mortgages and stuff

Oh darn you're right.

HOLA446
HOLA447